Breaking bonds...

~~~

"Yeah, I know your little secret. I may be young but I'm not dumb," Alluka snapped.

"Oh," was the only thing I could say. I was left speechless by the fact that she knew, does that mean other people would be able to tell who I am?

"I'm tired of keeping it to myself to. When Killua gets home I'm going to tell him," Alluka said glaring at me.

"Tell me what?" I quickly looked over to my right and saw Killua walking up to us, "Wait... Kalluto is that you?"

"Why would you do that? Are you really trying to ruin our friendship after we just fixed it?" I asked. Of course Killua already knew but it's the fact that Alluka wants to end our friendship is what is pissing me off.

"I'm not going to let my brother be friends with such a horrible person! You don't deserve him!"

"Woah Alluka-" Killua started but was interrupted by me.

"I do deserve your brother. I went through hell to try and get him back. You don't get to tell me what I deserve or not," my voice started to rise.

"Guys!" Killua yelled trying to get our attention, "What the hell is going on?!"

"Oh yeah I do! My brother is an amazing kind person. Your just a no good liar who doesn't deserve to live!" Alluka screamed.

"I don't deserve to live? Really?" I scoffed, "your the family mistake, not me."

Kalluto started to grab onto my arm and tried to pull me away from Alluka, "Gon we can do this another time."

"No, we really can't. If Alluka is going to be a bitch towards you and I, I'm not going to deal with her bullshit!" I seethed.

"It's not bullshit if it's true," Alluka said.

I glared back at her and took a step towards her dragging my arm away from Kalluto. She stood her ground and so I took another step forward, having to look down because of our height difference.

"The only bullshit I see is the fact that Killua chose a worthless piece of shit over me," I said.

As soon as those words can out of my mouth I felt someone pull me back by my shoulders and turn towards them. I made eye contact with Killua before I felt his fist, crackling with electricity, running into my cheek. I felt the electricity jolt through my body keeping my still where I was, not being able to stop the moment of the punch making it hurt more.

A stumbled a bit after the electricity did its job and held a hand to my cheek looking up towards Killua. He had the look of hatred in his eyes and a look of disgust as he stared at me.

"Don't you ever talk to my sister that way again. Now get the hell out of my face before I beat the shit out of you."

I opened my mouth to speak closed it as Kalluto walked past me grabbing my arm to follow him. I stared back at Killua all the way until Kalluto dragged us into the stair compartment.

"Why'd you get all upset over there?" Kalluto queried, "I mean at first you didn't have to bring her out a second time I don't really care what she thinks about me."

I sighed and dragged my hand through my hair and began walking down the stairs, "Sorry Kal, I didn't want her to disrespect you though. It's not like you did anything to hurt her when you guys were younger."

"What if Killua doesn't want to see me anymore?" Kalluto asked following me.

"He will don't worry. He's upset at me not you."

We walked in silence until we exited the building and arrived back at my apartment. I flopped down on the couch as Kalluto stood staring out of the window.

"What now?" Kalluto quizzed turning back towards me.

"Well I'm going to do what I was sent here to do," I said reaching for my phone and pulling up Nobunaga's contact, "Eliminate my targets and prevent the public from finding out it was me who did it."

~~~

"Unless you plan on changing your appearance it's impossible for the public to not find out it's you. More encounters with you and they'll have a perfect idea of what you look like,"Nobunaga claimed.

"So let's try to limit the amount of encounters I have with them," I concluded, "I'll only come in once you, Feitan, Kalluto, Franklin and Shizuku is sure there is no way of escape."

I looked at them all for confirmation and they all nodded.

I stood up and stretched, "Okay if everyone is ready there shouldn't be a need to wait."

"We go meet at the building at 12 am right?" Shizuku questioned.

"Yep," I said turning away and walking out of the hideout. If Alluka wants to see a heartless bitch, I'll show her how much of a heartless piece of shit I can be.

~~~