Everything is well..

A/n: Hey guys. I think I'll start making these chapters a bit shorter but also posting more because when I worry about word count I end up not posting at all! Anyways let's get in with the story.

~~~

I walked into the house and let Machi know what Nobunaga was doing. She thanked me and went outside to go look for him and make sure he was alright. I put the water bottle down and walked out towards the living room area of the house.

I saw Kalluto was watching the Television so I sat down next to him and continued to watch the show. About halfway into the show the door opened a d Machi, Nobunaga walked in talking to each other. I was about to turn back around until I saw another person enter with king black hair.

My eyes widened as u laid my eyes upon Illumi Zoldyck, who walked in here like it was no big deal.
I stood up and immediately got defensive.

"We're you the one stalking me?" I growled pointing a finger at him.

He turned towards me without any emotion flashing through his face, "I was observing you, yes. Since when we're you part of the Phantom Troupe?"

"None of your business," I mumbled sitting back down seeing Nobunaga and Machi give me a weird look.

"Your friends with 2 Zoldycks but not Illumi?" Nobunaga said walking over towards me.

I shook my head, "I don't like how he treats Killua. That's all."

He hummed before walking away and I went back to watching the television with Kalluto. At the end of the episode we were about to choose a new show when the front door burst open and in came Shizuku and Bonolenov.

Shizuku's outfit had rips in it, was bleeding in some areas and her hair looked messy. Bonolenov looked fine but I wasn't able to tell much since he was wrapped in bandages. On top of that they both were slouching over like they were tired.

At the sound of the door opening I heard a lot of movement going on upstairs before Machi came down the stairs with Franklin following her.

"Franklin, carry both of them to the empty room," Machi ordered heading back upstairs.

Franklin nodded and picked them both up, and carried them up. Shizuku started to say something about how she can still walk but Franklin shushed her and told her to just realax. I wonder if this happens every time someone comes back from a mission.

"They must have been pretty injured for Machi to do that," Kalluto said from next to me.

"Huh? This isn't normal?" I asked facing him.

"No, when we go out in missions if we get injured we rate the injury level from 1-5 and send a phone call via pay phone. That kind of care requires a phone call from level 2 or 3."

I nodded, "so what would be rated a 4 or 5?"

"If someone is close to death or need to be picked up from where they are. We never have had to use it yet though," Kalluto informed me while scrolling through a list of TV shows.

I looked back at the television, "Thanks for telling me, Ooh pick this one!"

~~~

Five days after the Illumi incident and I continued training for those days non stop. I have been sparing with various members, working on my speed by trying to collect items, and also Nobunaga said that soon they were going to start giving me torture training and poison training.

I'm kind of excited for that because then I can be just like Killua, and then we would be able to fight the same battles and not have to wry about getting poisoned.

I've learned that Kalluto and Illumi are the type of members to leave and come back at random times. I've grown closer to a few troupe members and definitely Kalluto this past week. I think I'm starting to see them as friends...

~~~

A/n: Next chapter will be about Gon's posion training in dept, and maybe even a scene with the one who this book is all for! (Just let me research on how to do that correctly haha.) until next time!!