Karoke Date...

A/n: I've been sick all week and I just woke up in the middle of the night because I'm sick so I decided; hm why not write for my patient amazing readers who should not have to put up with my inactivity.

~~~

"You almost did what?!" Killua screamed.

"He was attacking me also, I couldn't just let him kill me first," I said.

Killua sighed and ran his hands through his hair, "Why didn't you leave her alone since she's with your friend? Why would you try to kill your friend?"

"He was never a friend, just an acquaintance."

Killua stared at me and shook his head, "Don't say that, you and I both know that's not true."

I stayed silent fidgeting with my fingers a bit before asking, "Can you convince him to not leak that it was me?"

Killua scoffed, "You almost killed the man and want him to pretend it wasn't you?"

"I know you can do it Killua," I pleaded.

"...Fine. But he wouldn't answer right now since he's working."

I nodded and moved over on the couch making room for him to sit. He did and turned on the TV switching through the channels until he landed on an Indian Jones movie. We sat there, in his apartment, watching the movie in silence.

~~~

"Gon, wake up," Killua said shaking my shoulder, "I talked to Knuckle last night after you fell asleep and I got him to agree."

I hummed sitting up and stretching the sleep out of my limbs.

"But that doesn't stop them from covering the attack on the news..." Killua said brining my attention to the television which was now on the news channel.

I shrugged standing up and heading towards the toaster starting my breakfast. It wouldn't matter as long as the workers in the foundation and the public doesn't know my appearance.

"Where is Alluka anyways?" I called out to Killua.

"Hanging out with her friend, she'll be back in the afternoon today."

I sat back in the couch and took a bite of my toast, "I feel like relaxing today let's do something fun."

"Hmm, fine. Go back to your apartment and send me the plans for what you want to do," Killua said standing up and walking towards his room.

I finished my breakfast and was about to leave when Alluka walked through the front door.

"Hey Alluka," I greeted.

She just nodded and walked past me to her room as I walked out of the apartment thinking of the fun attractions near by. I couldn't think of much so I pulled out my phone to scroll through some attractions.

By the time I arrived at my apartment door I settled on a karaoke bar that was open nearby and texted Killua the location. We decided to head there later in the evening so I lied in bed and took a quick nap.

~~~

I combed my hands through my hands as I walked down towards my location, admiring the view around and above me. Although it was very polluted in the city sometimes it was a very beautiful sight to enjoy. As I see the bar coming into view I get a text from Killua letting me know he arrived already.

I walked through the doors and was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol, sweat and a mixture of perfumes. I looked around the somewhat empty and saw Killua sitting at the bar looking at his phone. I walked over and sat next to him.