Your just like I remember..

A/n: Fun Fact: this fic was supposed to be a oneshot of Gon being a depressed mf.. Look at what it's turned into to, my oh my.

~~~

Killua's hair was just a bit longer than how I last remember it being. He's gotten tall, he seems to be a few inches taller than me. He looked just as amazing as I remember him being. I took a step closer to him. Then another step, before running towards him and wrapping him in an embrace.

"I can't believe this is happening," I heard him say a bit muffled from him putting his head on my shoulder.

"Me neither," I whispered tightening my grip on him.

He pulled back and started to speak but stopped himself before any words could sound. I nervously tightened and untightened my hand into a fist waiting for him to say something, or for something to happen. 

"I missed you," he began, "I know I should have contacted you before, I didn't want to risk my parents being able to track either of us though. I'm sorry."

I adverted my eyes to the ground, in no way was it okay but then again, this is Killua. I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him forever even if he killed me.

"I missed you to," I said louder than he had. Aiming to change the subject I added, "You look about the same as you used to."

He examined me for a few seconds before imputing his thoughts, "You've changed a lot, but your hair is still the same." 

I smiled, to be honest I kept putting my hair in the same style for a while because it reminded me of my time with Killua. Though for a while I liked to forget about that time existing, or I had to have it down for identity reasons.

Killua pulled out a sheet of paper and explained that Alluka had given it to him before he left the apartment. We were supposed to do everything on the list before coming back or else Alluka wouldn't let Killua back in his room. 

The first thing on the list was to head to York New's central park and "remember the good old times". On the way there Killua and I didn't communicate much except for an occasional unimportant question, but once we got there I felt a lot of the memories coming back. The time Kurapika met here with Killua, Leorio and I all regrouped with each other. 

Killua spoke up pointing to a spot on the field, "Remember when I pie faced you right there?"

"I do," I huffed, "And I still think it was unfair."

"You spat all over my face, I think it was barely fair for me!"

"It was an accident!" I exclaimed.

"Your not supposed to talk with food in your mouth anyways, idiot," he huffed with a smile.

We walked around the area in silence before deciding to head to the next place on Alluka's list which was a café to get hot chocolate. On the way there somehow the topic of the conversation made it to what e were doing while we were apart.

"Well for the most part Alluka and I travelled the world like I said we would," Killua explained, "But I had to find a way to make money after the money I stole from my parents ran out, so I had to begin taking missions from the Hunter association, but at least most of them were able to be completed fast and paid well."

"Woah, that sounds really amazing," I said as we entered the café. 

"What about you?" he questioned after placing our order, "I could tell you got your nen back. How did that happen though?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Yep I did get it back, and uhm to get it back I just you know. Tried the training that Mr.Wing told us about a while back."

Killua frowned, "I don't believe it. You, Gon Freecss was able to stick with a patient learning process?"

"Well what can I say," I shrugged, "I've changed."

"You can say that again," Killua mumbled grabbing our hot chocolate and leading me back outside to our next area. 

~~~

We went through all the places on Alluka's list and it was really enjoyable. We were able to talk about so many memories that we had, and joke around a lot, it was almost like how it used to be...

As I was walking back to Killua's apartment building I realized that all my hard work that I've done these past years have been a waste. All it took was one please and here I was hanging out with the boy I was supposed to forget about. 

"Hey, Gon? You still with me?"

I focused on the path in front of me and saw Killua waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yep, sorry I was thinking about something else," I sighed, catching up to him.

While we were walking near the entrance I saw cop cars and the same green haired guy from earlier talking to them. I waved Killua bye after getting his number and watched him enter the building. I turned around to begin walking home before I overheard the cops and man speaking.

"I swear I saw him earlier, he was walking out with someone but I couldn't see who," the man explained to the cops.

"I'm sorry but the lobby has no camera's we aren't able to see the person he walked out with or whether or not they even live here. We'll send a notice to the local news station though and have everyone on the lookout for him," the cops said walking back to their car.

"Please be sure to include the sketch I made and the sketch my father made," the man pleaded.

I walked away towards my apartment.

~~~