It wasn't reality...

For most of the trip I watched the waves crash against the boat, I wasn't in the mood to be coops up inside the shop like most of the passengers. I needed fresh air and I needed to calm myself and relax, I've done enough thinking for months.

The boat arrived at York New in half a day. I hopped off grabbing onto the only bag that I packed and took a deep breath. I start to walk to the park where me and my crew met last time. The streets were still as crowded as I remember them being, and I enjoyed being around so many people at once. That mood quickly soured thinking about how none of these people were Leorio, Kurapika or Killua. I sped up my pace to get to my destination.

I flopped on the bed in a hotel that my hunter license got me in for free. I spent most of today roaming around and remembering old memories to see if maybe that might spark something relating to my nen. As expected no results came. So I had no choice but to continue on with the original plan. I sighed and closed my eyes, my head was starting to hurt from thinking of plans so much, Killua used to always do it for me.

There wasn't much word about the Phantom Troupe being here but I know where there hide out is, well at least the one they used last time. I started to drift off thinking about the directions and what would be the fastest way there.

I opened my eyes and saw the night sky littered with multiple stars. I sat up almost chocking, shocked from the sudden scene change. I looked to my left and saw I was sitting on grass and in the distance was some trees, behind me was a put out fire and on my right was... Killua.

I got on all fours and crawled over to him, without touching him I inspected him to make sure he was actually real. I saw his chest slowly rising and falling with his breaths, and his hair moving slightly in the wind. I got closer to him and was staring at his close eyes, something was off. As I was thinking Killua opened his eyes and I moved back a bit.

"Gon? What are you doing," he questioned me sitting up. I responded by staring in awe and shock, he really was right in front of me right now. He raised an eyebrow, "Uhm, are you okay?"

I rushed to him and held him in a hug knocking him back down. I buried my face into his neck and held him tighter.

He pushed us pack up into sitting position and hesitantly wrapped his arms back around me, "Gon are you alright? Wait are you crying?"

He pulled me back in alarm and looked at me smiling with tears of joy coming out of my eyes. He sighed in relief and pulled me back into a hug.

"Just don't get your tears on my shirt..."

I calmed myself down and sat back, "So that was all a dream?"

Killua looked confused, "What are you talking about?"

I shook my head and smiled, "Nevermind... I'm just glad I could see you again"

Killua looked away and I think he started to blush, "Wha- You- we've been together this whole time you idiot, what do you mean by again."

"I just had a bad dream," I said yawning, "I'm still tired though."

Killua laid back down on his side facing me, "Then go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

I smiled and laid back down facing him, "Good night, Killua."

"Good night, Gon."

I took one last look at his bright blue eyes, pale skin and white fluffy hair before closing my eyes. With my eyes still closed I reached out my hand to where his was before and intertwined our fingers, smiling.

I drifted off to a deeper sleep.

~~~

I woke up to a different feeling than before. I moved my hand around to feel nothing in it. I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of an empty side of my bed. Not the trees or grass I fell asleep with, not the boy who was my best friend, not a clear sky inviting me to go on adventures. That was the real dream.

I felt my eyes start to fill with tears and I closed them tightly and sobbed quietly into my pillow.

I miss Killua, so much.

~~~

Hey how are you?

Short chapter, I know sorry I just wanted to end it at a sad kind of mood. Once again this isn't beta read so please don't be scared to point out mistakes. I can't wait to continue this book, I really feel a strong passion to write again : )

That's all for now, Princess AJ out.