≪ °𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚° ≫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━ *ؘ ࿔*:・ AURORA, preface

Aurora Sloan, the definition of a happy person. The kind of person that smiled at the little flowers between the pavements' lines. A smile at strangers, a kind word to her patients. She handled pain a little bit different than others. She showed an opportunity to grow. Be better. She saw a way to keep on living. 

But there is always a turning point.

How long can you smile through your pain?

One minute the world was looking bright as she reunited with the one person that could see through her smile. And then an explosion. A crushed plane. Smoke and blood covered the brightness. 

What kind of world was she living in?

Did she fall into a blackhole? 

Did she passed away?

"I'm mad at you for leaving me." She kept screaming through her tears.

What is this place?

You lose your only person, your family, your strength. No words can fix you, not alcohol nor drugs. You just get stuck there. Aurora was stuck there with the sound of the flatline.

The sound of her brother leaving his last breath. And it was right there when a piece of her died. And she was scared that she was never going to get it back.

Who are you after this?

She kept questioning herself. 

How do you figure out who you will become?

It wasn't easy to find your pace back to the world. Not when the tragedy keeps knocking on your door. The kind smile vanishes. Your eyes are glued on your feet. Why look at faces that could vanish the moment you fall asleep?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jackson Avery, the person who saved the day. He looked at her breaking. Everything seemed unreal. He masked his pain as much as he could. He didn't let her see, how much that loss was also breaking him. 

He wanted to fix a person, a woman he barely knew. He was looking for a way to fill the pain and the loss, the heartbreak of a woman that couldn't love him. 

Could Aurora? Could Aurora love him?

Could he love her back?

Maybe they couldn't fix each other. No matter what they wanted. Maybe it wasn't right. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄