ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ

12×09

12×09

...in this world, where men are bigger, stronger, faster, if you're not ready to fight, the silence will kill you. Don't let fear keep you quiet. You have a voice. So use it. Speak up. Raise your hands. Shout your answers. Make yourself heard. Whatever it takes. Just find your voice and when you do, fill the damn silence.

"Trauma panel. Send blood for a crossmatch. Belly is soft." Owen said in the trauma room where the doctors were treating Meredith Grey.

"Bruising on the left chest. Decreased breath sounds on the left." April informed them. They were all working fast.

"Art line is going in. Pulse ox is down to 88." Ben watched the monitor.

"For a trauma series. Hook up those monitors. Get Ortho here. Add some left arm and leg films." Webber ordered them.

"Has anyone told the chief?" April asked.

"Okay, do not page her. This is one patient. We can do this one, okay? She has to handle everything else." Webber tried to stay calm.

"The guy who did this... he was stable, non-aggressive. He wasn't a threat. I left for like five minutes, and this happens." Ben shook his head, thinking that he could have prevented the patient that attacked Meredith.

"He was postictal. Hyper-aggression can occur after a seizure. Temporary fugue state. He won't even remember it." Owen tried to explain that no one could see that coming.

"Where is he now?" April asked.

"Restrained, and being treated right next door." Ben answered her.

"Do we have any words on Sloan?" Ben asked.

"DeLuca is treating her bruises and Robbins is with her." Owen sighed, not really believing that two of their own were in a bad shape... Again.

×××

"Arizona, just tell me. I can handle it." Aurora flinched as DeLuca tried to clean the bruise around her eye. That day didn't start as she was expecting. Then again, she was never expecting so many crappy things to happen to her, but they still did.

"I just got back your blood test results. Your HCG levels are low." Arizona told her and tried not to look upset in front of her. Even though, she had given this type of news before, too many times, she just couldn't see Aurora in pain again.

"It's all over your face, so please Arizona, say it and we can get over with this." Aurora's voice was surprisingly calm. The kind of calm, that was waiting for the right moment to break down.

"I'm sorry, Ari. But the fall and the kicks caused you to have a miscarriage."

×××

Few Hours Earlier

"Come on, come on." Aurora paced back and forth in the bathroom as she looked at the pregnancy stick in her hand. She was freaking out as she missed her period that month. She was waiting for few days, but when nothing came she just knew. So she secretly sneaked into the house a pregnancy test and she found some time to do it after she made Jackson do the dishes before they left for the hospital.