ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

Fast Forward

Fast Forward

13×23
13×24

Aurora and Jackson were in the nursery room fighting over what colour to paint the walls. "But green doesn't look good with the giraffe painting." Aurora said.

"No one told you to buy a giraffe painting when we haven't painted the walls." Jackson replied as he was putting together the second wooden crib.

"I would have still said no to green. I don't like green. I was thinking for light brown. And then we can put mint shades in the rest of the furniture, it's like green." She described how she had imagined their baby's room.

"Only it's not." Jackson sighed. "Why can't I have this? Like why is it so bad to decide on one thing."

"You can decide on the..." she looked around trying to find something. "Blankets!"

"Blankets? Really?"

"You can take the curtains too, although I saw some really pretty white curtains that will look great with the brown wall." She rambled but soon stop when Jackson gave her a look. He had finished with the crib and placed it next to the other. "Aw, that's so pretty." She exclaimed and walked closer to Jackson. "Thank you for putting those together." She wrapped her arms around his torso, standing behind him. She rested her head on his back. "I guess, we could decide on the colour together."

"Well," he turned around taking her hands in his, "brown does sound nice." He kissed her hands, "I don't care what colour the wall is, I just want our babies to be happy. I want them to come out of here," he placed his hand on her belly, "and we can take them home with us." He smiled as he felt a kick. "Oh, both of them!" He laughed.

"Few more weeks." She smiled and cupped his cheeks bringing him down her lever for a kiss. 

×××

The next day Aurora was in the ER, as a two traumas came in. Bailey entered a trauma room where April was working on a girl named Allison. She was in a car with another person and they drove off a cliff. She was brought in without her shirt and with no ID.

In the next room, Stephanie, Andrew and Aurora were working on the other person in the car, Keith, who had no pants and was also unconscious. "Talk to me!" Bailey ordered as she entered the trauma room, trying to figure out why those two were in that state and in an accident.

"Male passenger, 30s, unconscious and intubated at the scene. Vitals are stable. Uh, large bruises, right chest and abdomen." Aurora told her.

"Was he dressed?" Bailey asked. 

"Except for his pants." Stephanie replied.

"So, these two were not driving. They were parking." Bailey realised

"The theory is they got overexcited and popped the car into gear." Andrew stated with the stethoscope in his ears, examining the patient.

"Premature acceleration." Stephanie commented.