Unfinished 4#

Dick x reader My own dooms day

Plot: The reader is the adopted daughter of Hal. Despite their fathrrs hate for one another, She and Dick grow close. One day the Earth is attacked by Aliens. During the invasion the readers finds out that she has a virus inside her and she sent to Earth to release it on the Earth. She has twenty four hours until the virus finally takes affect killing her and infecting the world. She is placed in a containment cell (So she can't infect anyone) while the league figures out how to stop it. Dick sits on the other side of the glass talking to her and trying to comfort her while the others look for a solution.

What I have written
     You stare at your odd (F/C) neon markings on your hand. You were for a plant far from earth, you crashed . You were found and raised by hal Jordan. You remember when you frist meet the justice league you were six and sick.

Flash back
     "How could you keep this a secret from the league" Superman demanded.

     "Hal I don't thank you should keep her" Wonder woman looked worriedly towards the open door.

     "She is my daughter!" Hal sent her glare. Batman walks into the room and carefully looks you over you looked human expect for two neon markings on your hands.

     "Hello" Bruce said crouching down to you leave "Do you know who I am" you nod

The others stares in shock as Bruce give the girl a smile

          "The girl stays" he nods to Hal "take good care of her" everyone's mouth drops.

         *Finds out the truth*
     "Actually my dear you were sent here to infect this world"

     "So a I'm your doomsday device?" You growled.

     The clock above your head  now read 1:00:00. You closed your eyes trying not to focus on the red glow.

     "Hey (Y/N)" Your eye snap open to see Dick staring at you his playful smile now gone "you know I love you right?"

     "yeah I know" You smiled softly "I love you to"

(Feel free to use any of this)