Jason x reader baby talk

"(Y/N)!" You turn to see Barbara holding a baby wrapped in a blanket.
     "Is it Dick's?" You ask imagining Bruce beating Dick to death.
     "No it's Jason he was turned in to a baby" she says take off the blanket to revile the cutest baby ever.
     "Awwwww" you coo looking in to his green eyes the baby started reaching for you. You picked him up he smiles.
     "Looks like he remembers you" Barbara laught a little. Damian, Tim and Dick start to walk by you when they see the baby.
     "Where did you get the baby?" Damian ask pointing to the tiny Jason in your arms.
     "Jason get his self turned in to a baby on patrol" you say. Dick turns to the baby.
     "Hey Jay want to come to big brother Dick?" He walked over to you Jason started crying. Dick made silly faces to calm Jason down but instead it made him cry more.
     "Greyson leave Jason alone he doesn't like you" Damian said pulling him away from the infant. Dick face was full of shock and hurt you tried not to laugh but it was to hard.
     "Can I hold him?"ask Tim hopefully. You nod hand him the baby. Jason starts laughing and messing with Tim's hair.
     "Awwww!" You and Barbara both smile. You take a picture and set it as your lock screen.
     "Jason can you say Tim?" Tim ask smiling at the baby.
     "Timmy!"Jason says in the cutest voice ever.
     "How about Barbara" Brabara smiles.
     "Barba!" Jason says making ever one laugh.
     "Can you say (Y/N)?" You smile Jason looks to you.
      "(Y/N)" Jason laughs waving his little hands. "Dami!" Jason reaches for Damian who takes the baby from Tim's hands and smiles at him.
     "So the demon likes baby's" Tim smirked Damian shot him a look.
     "Yeah became they are way smarter than you" Damian laughs Tim glares at Damian Jason giggles clapping his tiny little hands.
     "(N/N)" Jason reaches out to you.  You take him from Tim. Dick is in corner crying.
     "My little birdy" you smile at Jason giving him a peck on the cheek. The four of you spend the day playing with baby Jason. Jason found a toy gun and started shooting it at people he shoots it at you. You put your hand on and fall in the ground.
     "(Y/N)?" Jason crawls to you. You pretend to be dead "(Y/N)!" Jason cries trying to shake you awake with his tiny little hands. You jump up Jason hugs you.
     "Sorry Jay" you smile hugging him "want a piggy back ride?".
     " Yes!" He nods you carry him down stairs.  About half way down stairs you hair a puff as Jason turns to normal size you both go tumbling down the stairs. You land on your stomach at the bottom of the stairs with a unconscious Jason on top of you.
     "Help" you scream Dick, Tim, Damian and Barbara run in but instead of helping you they pull out their phone taking picture. "Guys I'm being crushed here!"
     "Oh sorry" Dick pulls Jason off you.
     "I am putting him on a diet" you joke helping Dick put Jason on the couch. You kiss Jason "Night birdy" you smile even at normal age he is adorable.

- Extended Ending
     You were showing Bruce picture of Baby Jason. Bruce had rare smiles on his face. Jason woke up in the living room on the couch and saw both of you.
     "What are you'll looking at?"He glances at your phone to see himself only way younger.
     "Your so cute" you giggle.
     "Am not" Jason says pouting he grabs your phone and runs. You lose him.
     "I liked you better as a baby" you pout.
     "But than I couldn't do this" he says jumping out from his hiding spot and kisses you. You see a camera flash and watch as Dick runs for his life from a very mad Jason.