Dick x reader Talon 2

Dick POV.
      I can't believe I'm back it's been so long. I watch as Bruce calls my former brothers in his office. Jason punches the wall. Surprisingly Tim hugs Damian.

      "I have to go" Jason voice is more of a whisper now. I know he doesn't want anyone to see him cry. None of us open up to anyone except (Y/N).

     "Some one needs to tell her team" Tim walks out the door. He is the best actor out of all us and he can't force a smile. "I'll be back soon Damian" Tim gives him a tight hug.

     "OK Drake" That voice broke my heart.

      "Hey kiddo" I go to rub his head but he swats my hand away.

      "Keep away from me!" He glares. I feel the whole in my heart get even larger.

      "When did you and Tim become so close?" I smirk hiding the pain. Something I'm very good at.

      "When you walked out on us he and (Y/N) were all I had" Damian growled

       "What about Bruce?"I looked at him confused "Jason, babs, Stephanie or Cass"

       "When you left our family fall apart Todd went missing father pushed me away" Damian locked away "Gordon left with birds of prey Crain got arrested and Brown I still don't know where she is"

       "What? but you all together now" Damian glared at me.

       "Because  (Y/N) put us back together" he sighed "She got Gordon to return, bailed Crain out, found Todd half dead in the jokers prison, helped father came back form the edge"

        "I never knew" I stared at  Damian in shock.

         "How could you" Damian snapped "you were to busy trying to kill us"

        "Everything is the same" I mumble to myself looking at my room.

        "(Y/N) wouldn't let us change it" Jason said from behind me "she loved you more then anything"

Time skip
     It's been almost five months since (Y/N) Died. Most of the family has forgiven me but I still can't forgive myself. I have gone back to being nighwing. Right now I'm taking the guys out for ice cream.

     "I'll take a large cone with four scoops two mint chocolate chip one chocolate and one coffee and can I get strawberrys on the top with pop rocks also" Jason orders after he had eaten two chilly dogs a cheese burger my fries his fries two of Tims chickens stripe and a chicken biscuit.

     "I'll have one scoop of coffee" Tim smiles.

     "Let me go!" I turn around to see a talon grabbing Damian.

     "Let him go!" suddenly the world starts to spin. I start to fall backwards.

     "Dick!" Tim calls then the world goes black.

Time skip
     "Wake up" my head hurts. I blink a few times so my eyes can adjust to the dim light. I'm in some kind of cage. Tim is in the cage next to me. Damian starts ponding on the cage.

     "What do you want little bird" the talon growled as she snatched Damien.

     "How dare you put me down" he screamed and kicked. The talon smiled dropping him. "Who are you?" The talon doesn't reply only walks out.

        "Talons don't have names only numbers" I said.

        "You would know" snared Tim carefully picking the lock.

Talons point of view
     "What's wrong?" I hear my general calls.

     "I know them why can't I remember?" I yell.

        "I didn't want to have to tell you this but I guess you need to know (Y/N)" my general sighs.

        "So?" I cross my arms waiting for a answer.

3rd person
     "Dare (Y/N) you were only a child living happily with you're mom and dad..." He went on telling you a tell of how a cape crusader and  grossomly killed your parents and how the court saved you.

     "Thank you" you bow. Anger burns in you.

     "I am truly sorry you had to find out" his lip curls in a smirk. "Are you ready to serve justice?"

     "Yes" you pick up a knife. As you walk in the room you. You open the door to Dick's cage. You both start fighting. You slam him in the cage he kicks you leg out from under you. He grabs your arms knocking your mask off.

     "(Y/N)?" His stares at you in shock. You take your legs and kick him off.

     "How dare you speak my name" rush towards him.

     "(Y/N) stop please we can help you" you knock him to the ground.

        "You lie" you put the end of the blade close to his neck.

        "(N/N)!" You drop the knife suddenly a flood of bitter sweet memories rushes through your mind.

     "Dick?" You hug him tears running down your face.

     "Shhhh your okay" he wrapped his arms around you.

     "Sweet but if no one noticed we are still suck in cages"Damian grumbled. Tim throw an apple at him.