Tim x reader let me be myself

Your the blue beetle. The former beetle Jaime Reyes was in a coma so his scarab chose you as it's new host. The team hates you everone thinks of you as his replacement. Today you screwed up, almost losing control of the scrab, to stop you had to break your armor.

"Focus"Nightwing growled during training as he hit your side with his stick causing great pain." Jaime wouldn't go down so easy"

"At least let her use her armor" Bart snapped. Bart is your only Freind on the team.

"She needs to learn to defend herself without her armor" Superboy answers pushing Bart back. You are having a hard time controling you scarab.

"I'm ok" you smile.The battle ended after about ten minutes you lay on the ground your Scarab saying get up and kill Nightwing you close your eyes and pray for the voice to stop.

"Training is over"Tim said you open one eye to see you were the only ones in the room.

"Thank goodness" you whisper to yourself getting up and going to your roon.

"Hey (N/N) you alright?" You turn to see Bart standing in your door way.

"Yeah I'm fine"you nod smiling "just need a little time to myself"

"Okay"Bart smiles "I going to get food want anything?" You shake your head and he runs off.

"That was a close one" you pull out a antidepressant. Before becoming blue beetle you were the happiest persons in Earth now you wear a fake smile. Almost losing you friend Jaime and the stress being a hero plus your team hating you, you couldn't stop.

"(Y/N)!" You slip the pull in your mouth and take a quick sip of water before walking down to the computer room. Tim was typing when you walked in.

"There's some strange things going on near the old power plant" he turned handed you some direction "Let's see how long it takes for you to miss up the mission" you bite you lip and take the papers.

"Thanks" you jump on your bike. You can feel Tim glare burn through your back.

"Don't come back to soon" Tim said you felt a tear prick your eye but you hold it in. You make a stop by the hospital on the way to the old power plant.

"How is he doing?" You ask a nurse.

"He doing great"she smiled happily "He just woke up this morning" that's the frist good thing you heared in a while"but he is resting now"

"That's great" you decide to wait tell he is awake to see him. He deserves a little peace. You smile "can you tell him I came by"

"Of course" the Nurse smiles "He's lucky to have a freind like you" you highly doubt that but it was still nice to hear it. You jump back in your motorcycle and drive off.

Back at cave Tim's point of view
"Why do you have to be so rude to her?" Bart glares at me.

"I'm not rude I'm just showing her she should quit the hero business" I say. And the fact that I like her and don't want to see her hurt. "Besides doesn't the future have a Blue Beetle problem?"

"That may be but she is different from the future Blue Beetle" Bart says kind of lost in thought.

"You said there is only one Blue Beetle so it has to be her" I scoff "maybe it's all a act" I say not even believing that myself.

"I get enough of this from the rest of the team"he sends me a glare that could match batman.

"Jaime never missed up near as much  (Y/N)" I see shock and anger cover his face.