Talon x reader 2

You crack open your eyes slightly to the soft glow of the heart monitor. You try to sit up 'bad idea' you fall back feeling pain shot through ever muscle of your body.

"Don't move your hurt" a voice says from somewhere in the shadows. 'Well no duh' you think rolling your eyes.

"Where am I?" your voice comes out crackly making you cringe.

"Well got to that soon enough first I have some questions for you" he says "Who are you and where did this kid come from?" 'Kid?' Sunddley everything clicks as the previous day comes flooding back.

"Bruce Wayne right?" You let out a painful groan as you sit up to get a better look "The kids your son, the court was going to kill him"

"If the court had him how did you get him" Bruce narrowed his eyes.

"I am... I was an Owl" you say rubbing your forehead.

"I guess that would explain why I have no information on you" he said thoughtfully "So what happened and why did you come here"

"I was suppose to be the next leader of the court" You sigh.

"Leader? Aren't you A little young to be the leader?" Bruce stared curiously.

"I was trained for this since birth once all I had to do was complete my loyalty test" you look away "I never agreed with the courts blood lust but I always thought it was for the greater good until they told me to kill a kid" you felt your eyelids grow heavy.

"Go ahead and get some rest, we'll talk later" Bruce said leaving the room. You closed your eyes drifting off.

Outside
"She's so young Thirdteen at the most" Bruce said looking on the monitor "why would the court make her leader"

"Maybe there's more to her then meets the eye" Alfred suggested.

"What ever reason she has a target on her head now" Bruce said turn towards Alfred "There's no way they're going to let her go knowing what she does"

"Maybe she needs some one to guide her"Alfred added.

"Yeah maybe" Bruce said thoughtfully.

Timeskip
Your eyes fluttered open darting around the room. You were no long hooked up to machines and the bed was much softer. It appeared you were in a bedroom. All your wounds have been bandaged up

"Your awake" Bruce said standing in the doorway "How would you like to be a bat ... you know my name but I don't know yours"

"(Y/N)" you say hold out your hand. That was the day you lost your feathers and became (H/N). A month later Bruce legally adopted you making you (Y/N) Wayne.

One year later
"Miss Wayne!" You put your hand over your eye to covered them from the blinding flash of the camera's. A group of reports pushed around trying to get to you.

"Please set a side" Alfred said pushing them out of the way as you got in the limo.

"Ugh" you groan leaning back "why do reporters hound me every time B does somthing"

"I'm afraid that's the price you pay when your the daughter of a millionaire" Alfred gives you a friendly smile through the mirror as he drives.

"I guess" you sigh looking out the window "It's so just much easier being (H/N) then (Y/N) Wayne"

"For what it's worth I like (Y/N) Wayne better" Alfred said staring in the mirror out the corner of his eyes.

"Thanks Al" you say with a small smile. You hop out of the limo as soon as he pulls in front of the house and run into the doors. Damian is in the middle of the living room watching TV. "Hey Dami" you say scooping the small child up. He stares at you a minute before smiling.