Unfinished 7#

A/N: Just a friendly reminded that all Unfinished chapters are storie/Prompts I never finished. I'm posted them so someone else can use/ finish them if they want to but I'm not writing x readers any more

Tim x reader Crashing into love
Plot: The reader is an ice skater performing in a contest in Gotham. While she's train she gets knocked down by a clumsy Tim drake. The rest give him a few tips. Later Red Robin shows off a his skills while on patrol, Jason is not impressed. A year later the reader is now an skating instructor. She gets hired to teach Damian how to skate. Tim 'accidentally' bumps into her while she's teaching and ask her out on a date.

     "Watch out!" some one called right before a blur of Red and black crashes into you.

*Red robin skating
     "What's wrong hood" Tim smirked skating backwards.

     "Show off" Jason huffed laying face down on the ice.

*Damian's lessons
     "Seriously your talking skating lessons" Tim crossed his arms "I told you I could teach you"

*Tim interrupts
     "Watch out!" A voice calls before you can blink a blur crashes into you and a pair of arms wrap around you.

      "Real smooth drake" Damian rolled his eyes.

     "Tim?!" Your eyes lit up instantly hugging him back.

Extended Ending
*Tim desides he's going to propose by accdiently bumping into her only this team the reader moves out of the way and he crashing in to poor Jason*

     "This is your dumbest idea yet Darke" Damian scuffed.

     "Well I think it great Tim" Dick smiled

Across the ice
     "You're doing fine Jay" you reassure him "Now let go of my hand" Jason hesitantly let's go.

     "Watch out" Tim playful calls skating towards you. Sadly for him you actually listen this time and move out of the way letting him crashing into poor Jason.

*Tim proposes while Jason's trying to stand back up

     "Assuming Jason dosn't kill me first" Tim said getting down on one knee "will you marry me"

     "Of course!"

     "I promise from this day on your the only person I'm going to crash into" he smiled giving you a kiss.