Tim x reader Trick or treat

"Come on Dick we are to old for trick or treating" Tim glared at his older brother.
"Yeah Tim is fithteen and I'm fourteen " you add.
"But you both could pass as ten and eight" Jason smirked in his werewolf coustume you are a inch smaller than Tim.
"Come on" Dick says who is wearing a price outfit " I even got you costumes" he points to a Doctor's outfits your size and a Alf coustume Tim size.
"Come on really?!" Tim shouts
"Fine no Alf but you are going trick or treating Bruce said I have to watch you so find a coustume!" Tim goes to his room and comes back as a Ghostbuster.
"There happy?" Tim asked Dick noded.
"Very now (N/N) go change into the docter outfit" you walk in your room change and walk out.
"How do I look?" All three boys stare at you.
"Hot" Jason says receiving a glare from Tim.
"Adorable" Dick says in his chirpy voice.
"Nice" Tim says
"Thanks" you smile at him making him blush "So when is the Damian getting here?" As if on cue a voice calls from up stairs.
"I'm not coming down!!!!" Damian yells.
"Why not" Dick ask.
"Because this outfit is stupid I want to change I hate it" Damian cried.
"Come on it's awesome" Dick calls Damian steps out of his room in a pink kitten coustume you and Tim fall on your backs laughing.
"This is stupid" Damian hufft at Dick.
"Awww but your so cute"Dick smiled.
"I'm not cute" Damian growled giving him a batglare.
"Dick you're seriously not going to make him go out like that are you?" You turn to Dick. Dick nods with a goof smile.
"That is sick" Tim says still laughing you grab a red marker and a black suit to change making he look like a vampire.
"Thanks"he smiles and hugs you which shocks Dick Tim and Jason.
"Now let's go" Dick says dragging you and Tim by the arms so you can't run.
"You know this is kidnapping right" Tim pouts.
"Is that so" Jason smirks putting Damian on his shoulders so he couldn't run.
"Todd put me down now"Damian demand but Jason just keep on walking.
"Ok Damian when you get to the door say trick or treat"Dick chirped Damian walks to the door rolling his eyes.
"Trick or treat" Damian says as Jason takes pictures a woman puts candy in his bag.
"Nope"you yell as Dick pushes you and Tim to the door.
"Come on (Y/N)" Dick says you sigh in defeat.
"Trick or treat" you and Tim say in unison. You each get a piece of candy.
"Awwwww"Dick says looking at both of you. You both send him a batglare. You walk down fifteen more houses before Dick finally let's you take a break.
"Want this (Y/N)?" Damian ask grabbing a (favourite candy) out of his bag your eyes lit up.
"Yes" you smile sweetly as he hands it to you the look on your face was to cute Tim goes through his bag and dumps out ten (Favorite candy) in your bag.
"I'll go to the store"Jason offers but Dick grabs his arm.
"Not tell we finish trick or treating" Dick says dragging y'all to the house.
"I ain't going to anymore houses" Tim says.
"It's I'm not going anymore houses and yes you are" Dick says in a matter of fact voice. You see (F/N) (freind name) house next you text her.

You:hey I need a favor
(F/N):What?
You:Jason and Dick are making us trick or treat
(F/N):say no more get them to come to my house
You:Ok

"Trick-or-treat"Damian says holding out his bag (F/N) dumps all candy in Damian's.
"Oops I'm out of candy (Y/N) can you help me get some more?" she ask you nod and grab Tim's arm.
"Come on" you walk in the house in the house she throws you a (F/C) shirt and jeans.
"You can change in the bathroom" she points to a door you go change then she hands Tim a shirt and shorts he goes and changes.
"Ok my little sister and brother will go as you" both kids com out wearing your costume the girl puts the face mask on and a cap the boy puts on a hat and a scarf around his face.
"Good luck" you say as the kids walk out and Dick totally fall for it you and Tim laugh both turning your head accidently meeting lips. "Sorry you blush.
"Do you guys want to watch tv" (F/N) ask you both nod she puts on a scary movie you and Tim jump on couch and curl up under the blanket.
"(Y/N) I um will I love you" he blushes she kiss him.
"I love you too" you smile and both watch the movie eating candy until you fall asleep Tim.

Mean while
"What a second" Dick says "Jason we have the wrong kids!!!".
"Wait what?!" Jason takes the face mask off (F/N) sister and scarf off her brother "Bruce is going to kill us".
"You two are Idiots"Damian scolded walking to (F/N) house.

Extended Ending
"Awww" you wake up to see a werewolf you scream waking up Tim who jumps and starts throwing stuff at the werewolf.
"Get away" Tim said pulling you close to protect you and grabbed a Jack O'Lantern carving knife.
"Wait it just me" Jason yells pull off the mask Dick walks in.
"Awww" you both blush and then Damian walks in.
"Ok..." Jason takes pictures you and Tim run all the way to the manor holding hands.