Nightwing x reader

Your (S/H/N) part of Young Justice.You had been on many missions before but your best friend since you were three, Dick grayson (aka Nightwing) was determined not to let you go on this one.

   "I'm going and that's final" you growl. Arsenal Bart and Robin watched as you and that we two went back and forth arguing.

     "I'm your leader and as your leader I say no" Nightwing yells.

     "You need all the help you can get taking on the light's newest puppet" you say

     " I said no (Y/N)" you detected a hint of annoyance Nightwing's voice "This is too dangerous"

     " I'm not a kid Nightwing" you glare "and besides if this guy really is so dangerous you need more members for the team"

     "I' have enough members for the mission (Y/N) stand down!" Night wing snapps.

     "Conner is on helping Superman Megan is busy on Mars red tornado won't help the whole justice league is out fighting the rest of the team aside from me Arsenal Bart and Robin are on a mission" you point out.

     "So?" Nightwing "We can handle this"

     "Hello?" You turn to the computer Batman was calling.

     "Yes B?" Nightwing walks to the computer.

   "Have you set up a team yet to take out the Shadow maker?" Batman voice is unemotional as usual.

   "Yes Batman Arsenal impulse Robin and myself will take on Shadow maker" Nightwing reports

   "Is that it?" Batman raises an eyebrow.

   "Afraid so everyone else is busy-" you cut him off.

     "Actually I'm free" you say walking next to him next to Nightwing who shoots you a look.

     "Good then (S/H/N) will be accompanying you" you smirk

     "But.." Nightwing look so Batman

   "No buts only results" Nightwing nods his head. Once Batman.

     "Happy?!!"

     "Very" you smirk Bart one hand over his mouth in the other on his side that hurt from how hard he was he was laughing Arsenal is on the ground laughing Tim was laughing so hard he was crying.

     " what's so funny?" he snaps but the only answer he got was laughter.

-Time skip
     You stand outside of building that is completely black the windows the roof the doors the door knobs everything was black.

     "Let me take a wild guess Shadow maker" Arsenal grumbles.

     "I don't like the feel of this" Tim wines a little.

     "It's okay we're all going to be fine you hug Tim "we just have to get rid of his shadow sword and he's powerless"

     "Ok" Tim nods.

     "Wimp" Arsenal teases suddenly there's a loud bang and you see Arsenal hiding behind you you roll your eyes.

     "This is going to be so crash  this is the greatest team ever" Bart smiles "the four of us Robin Nightwing me and (S/H/N) will be unstoppable!"

     "Hey!" Arsenal growls.

     "Oh yeah and Arsenal too" Bart Smiles nervously.

     "You've been quiet" you say turning to Nightwing.

    "Yeah I have been busy think over the plan" he says "okay let's go" Nightwing runs right into a trap you facepalm.

     " okay guys new plan impulse you go free fearless leader Arsenal Robin clear me a path towards the Shadow maker" they nod Bart runs over to the cage and phases through it Arsenal and Robin quickly take out every thing and Shadow Beast walking the path you get a running start and lights of your weapon going to straight really sword you share it into a million pieces.

     "That was so crash (Y/N)" Bart shouts helping Nightwing over to you.

     " thanks are you guys okay?" everyone nods " good let's get back to the mountain"

Time skip to Mountain
      You carefully patch up all of Nightwing's cuts

    "And you complained about me" you smirk.

     "(Y/N) you could have been killed doing what you did!!!" Dick snaps he's nervous Nightwing costume you two are alone so he doesn't have his glasses on.

     "So? That comes with the job why did you act like I'm a little kid who can't take care of herself!?!!" You glare.

       "Because..."he mumbled something to soft to hear.

       "Because of what?" You ask.

       "Because I ..."he takes a deep breath " because I care about you I guess I- I um, well I love you" your eyes grew wide as saucers.

     "You love me" your whole face turns red and and you have a smile that put the Joker's to shame " me too- I mean I love you too" shock spreads all over his face and soon replaced by Joy he stands up and kisses you feel as though you will die of happiness.

-Extended Ending
     You hear three mischievous voices from the doorway. You turn to see that Bart Tim and Arsenal were watching you from the doorway. Dicm grabs his sunglasses and chases them around the whole Mountain sadly with his glasses on he can barely sees and runs into everything. By the time he finally stopped he had done broken every piece of glass in the whole Mountain.

     "(Y/N)?"

     "Yes Nightwing" you yell.

     "Can you help me clean up?"

     "No it's too dangerous I might get cut or something" you say with a smirk