Damian x reader any thing you can do...

You are about ready to ram a certain bird named sidekick into a wall. Why you ask? Because all day he has been pointing out everything you did wrong and yelling how much better he was than you .So yeah you're about to snap the reason you haven't done it so far is because A you have a crush on and B his brothers were on patrol with you. You throw a Batarang at a random thugs head who was guarding the entrance to, well you weren't quite sure what it was they were guarding but you knew you had to get in there.

        "You know if it were me I would have-"

        "Damian shut up" you send him a glare that would have put Bruce to shame

        "Hey guys no names on patrol" Tim says then adds "and Damian you could show a little more respect to (S/H/N) she does deserve it for all she does for us" you smirk.Damian just rolls his eyes.

-Your point of view
        "And to show you some respect (Y/N) being charged anything she says you have to do do you understand?" Dick adds, wait what that's more of a punishment to me of course I bite my lip though.

        "Yes Nightwing" Damian says actually shocking me. Once the others go towards the back of the building I decide J should take the avenge and go from a high up window.

        "That window looks like a good spot" I comment Damien just rolls his eyes "Well do you have a better way?" I ask

        "Yes why don't we just take that one over there" he leaps up to the window before I can even say anything.

        "Robin!" I'm about to hand him over to the thugs myself man what I would give to trade partners. I follow behind him.

       "Bet you I can knock out more bad guys" Damian smirks "anything you can do I can do better"

        "Ha" you laugh "ok let's see if that's true" you both jump in to battle and knock out the same amount of people.

      "Um"Damian looks around "I bet you can't get to the main room before me" you both run to the main room. You beat him by a inch.

       "You were saying?" You smirk panting. He rolls his eyes also panting. You turn to see a Jon. You run run over to him "Superboy!!!" You run over to your friend and give him a hug.

      "Hey (S/H/N)" he smiles hugging you.

      "What are you doing here Kent?" Damian barked.

      "Rude much" you mutter under your breath you could hurt this brat.

      "Dad sent me to get some stuff from batman I heard the party and thought I'd join" Jon smiles.

       "We could always use the extra hand"  you smile.

       "You can babysit (A/N/N) (annoying nick name)" Damian smirks.

        "Sorry little D but I can handle my own" you growl then smile turning to Jon "however I would love to fighting next to you" Jon smiled.

        "The pleasure is mine" Jon says bowing to you.

        "Ok we should find Nightwing and the red's" you say walk to a door.

        "Strange I don't hear them" Jon said.

        "Not a good sign" you say looking a round.

Damian point of view
        I can't believe this frist (L/N) now Kent?!!! This is unbelievable. I can handle this mission myself why must I have to deal with the two goody two shoes????!!!!! More importantly why is Jon so nice to (A/N/N)? If he trys anything I will finish him!!!!!

        "Who wants to beat those three got themselves in trouble once again" (L/N) and Kent raised their hands at the same time. We walk in a room.

        " I don't feel so good" kent wines geez what a crybaby.

        "No wonder this place is lined with Kryptonite" (Y/N) points to green stones all over the walls. " you'd better say out here" me and her run in the room as Kent goes the other way. I see Drake and Todd stuck in chains under water Grayson was tied to the walls.

        "I'll free them you get Nightwing" I nod and run to Grayson.

        "This is to easy" I finish untying him turn to see has gotten both Todd and Drake out of there chains she pushes me down to the ground I hear a gun go off.

        "Well it looks like I'm better at paying attention to my surroundings than you" she laughs weakly getting off of me.

        "Are you ok?!" I start to panic. My brother go off chasing the shooter

        "Yeah it just hit my shoulder nothing fatal" I tear off a piece of my cap wrapping her arm into a sling.

        "Good" I pick her up Bridal Style in my arms she stares at me with those to cute eye I turn red.

        "Damian my shoulder is hurt not my legs I can walk just fine"she says

        "I'm not taking a chance" I hold her tighter." Doesn't a hero get a kiss" I joke

Your point of view
        Well here goes nothing I plant a kiss on his cheek he turns super red.
"You missed"he smirk then kisses me on the lips. Okay so maybe he is better at some stuff to me.

Extended Ending
        "Awww!"Dick puts his hands on his cheek like you just seen a cute puppy.

        "Who would have thought the demon and (N/N)" Jason laughs.Tim takes a picture for black mail. Bat man jumps out of no where.

        "No dating only justice!"