Damian x reader bad cat

You walked in the batcave looking for your boyfriend Robin aka Damian Wayne, when you walk into Batman

     "Hi Bruce" you smile while waving. Burce takes off his batman mask.

     "We may have a problem" he took a small kitten with a green mask out of his cape.

     "Awwww so cute!" You say petting the small kitten "What's it's name?"

     " Damian" said Bruce

     "Awww you named the kitten after Damian" you smile petting the kitten's head.

     "Actually" he handed you the cat "This is Damian"

     "What happened" you asked.

     "He was sprayed by a chemical compound cat woman made I need you to watch him while I look for a cure"

     " Of course Bats" you say taking your boyfriend up stairs. You went in the car putting Damian in the passengers seat. "Now don't claw on the leather' you drive to the pet store buying cat food cat toys and a color that said Robin Hi as long as he is a cat why not have fun playing with cat toys you thought.

-Time skip
     You walked in the Manor carrying a load of cat stuff. You set him on the floor and grab a toy Mouse on a string dragging it a cross the floor Damian charged at the toy mouse.

     "Hey (Y/N) cute cat where did it come from" Jason said as he walked in petting Damian. Damian purred.
"Find it in an alley" you lied not wanting to ruin the adorable moment.
Your best friend Tim walks in reading a book "Tim look what I found in a alley" you point to the kitten.

     "Aww cute (Y/N)" Tim reaches out to pet the Damian when the kitten jumped up biting Tim's arm "owww"

     "Bad Damian" you yell

     "The demon is a cat?!" Jason ask trying not to laugh.

     "Get it off" Tim cryied as Damian bite deep blood running down Tim's arm. You carefully pull Damian off and help Tim.

     "Stay still I need to stop to bleeding" Tim just nods as you wrap his arm up in Jason's coat. Jason glared at you you glared at Damian while fix up Tim's arm and Damian glared at Tim. After you finish Jason pulled you aside to give you a lecture on why you should mess with his coat.

     "Crime Alart" Batman called "(Y/N) you watch Damian"

     "NO FAIR!!! why not Jason?" You ask "I want to fight"

     "As if I'm not a catsitter!" he yells putting on his Redhood coustume and following batman.

     "Come on Damian I can watch you while fighting crime" you smirk changing into super hero costume and running after them

-Time skip
     Even if he didn't tell you to come Batman was glad you did because they need all the help they could get there were bad guys everywhere. RedRobin was fighting next you Damian was clawing a guy's face off. Batman was chasing the Joker and both Nightwing and redhood were fighting Clayface

     "Hey kitty want to play" said one of the goons

     "Leave him alone" you yell as you knock out another guy

     "No thanks" he said throwing a boom at the kitten but before it explodes Tim put himself between the boom and the kit you look up to see Tim face down unmoving and Damian runs over to Tim meowing and poking him with his paw trying to get Tim to wake up.

   "Tim!"You call looking at him no answer he's breathing was to soft Batman picks him and runs to the batcave you follow

-Timeskip
     You sit outside the cave waiting on news on Tim, Damian in your lap tears rolling down your face your best friend my die.

     "Y/N" you look up to see batman.

     "Yes?" your voice is shaky you look at batman but can't tell his emotions.

     "Tim is ok" he saids you let out a sigh of relief and walk in the cave Tim is laying on a couch.

     "Hi Timmy" you say rubbing his head Tim smiles

     "Come on (Y/N) Don't call me that" he laughs

     "Ok, little bird" you say with a smirk Damian jumped up on Tim and started rubbing up against him, you smile.

     "Glad that you two are closer" you watch Tim pet the cat you kiss Damian's head.

---------------extended ending-------
     "Hey I'll be nice to replacement if you kiss me" Jason smirks you throw a book at Jason. Damian hisses at him Tim unsure what to do. Bruce laughs at his children

     "Well there ever be peace" he says turn to Alfred.

     "Not if the Faith of Gotham depended on it" Alfred smiles.