Unfinished 5#

Feel free to use any of this
Tim x reader The art of falling
Plot: set in an universe where many rich family's have wings. The reader had part of her wings clipped as a child so she can't fly. During a gala she is forced to attend she meets Jason. Since they are the only two that can't fly they spend a lot of times talking and become freind. At one Gala he desides to play match maker and tie Tim's wings together so he can't fly. They start talking and the Reader falls in love. Time skip The reader is a vigantie, she uses her wings to glide and fakes flying by using a special grappling hook. One night a criminal notices this and cuts the line. Luckily Red robins is there and catches her.

Side notes
-Jason doesn't have wings because he was born into a poor family
-gala's are held in large rooms so people can fly way above the ground
-The reader talks about falling being her art as she does twirls to distract people so they don't notice that she's not flying
-When on patrol she use the cover of dark to hide her wings
- Dick doesn't have wings but with his trapeze skills he dosn't need them.
-wings could look like bird wings or angle wings

What I've writte
"Oh by the way I got you a present" Jason grinned.

"What did you do?" I raise an eyebrow crossing my arms.

"You're welcome" was all that he replied before disappearing.

"Jason!" A dark haired guy stormed across the ball room floor. His wings had been perfectly tied so that he couldn't reach them.

"Uh could you" he nods towards his wing to his wings.

"Oh sure" I undo the rope pulling off a tag.

To (Y/N)
From Jason with love

"Thank you" he smiles stretching his wings "My name is Tim drake"

"(Y/N)" Tim's freezes as his eyes fell on my wing "Well I suppose you want to join everyone eles nice meeting you" I turn to leave but before I can Tim grabs my arm.

"Actually my wings are kind of soar mind if I walk with you?" He asked still holding my arm.

"Uh...sure" I say completely taken off guard. No one ever willingly walks at a gala.

*Talking on the roof
"My parents had them clipped when I was younger" I sigh looking down at the streets of Gotham "they though a kid that could fly would be to much trouble"

*Patrol
"Are all those twirls really necessary" Red hood grumbled crossing his arms "You getting to be as bad as Night wing"

*Red robin catches Reader
"it's okay I got you" A pair of strong Wings wrap around as we both land safely on the ground.

"Red?" He's studying my wings.

Extra
-Damians wings are five sizes to big so when he walking Dick walks behind him keeping Damian's wings off the grown. This lead to a very pissed Damian.

-Damian insulted Jason about not having wings So Jason joked that he'd just take Damian's. Now Damian refuses to let Jason stand behind him.