Most Psychotic of Them All

Mr.L went wide-eyed and before he knew it, Dimentio snapped his fingers, making the man in green float above the ground. Dimentio scowled at him, his left eye twitching still but he hid his illness very well.

"Of course it was YOU! I tell you to leave me alone and you go and break the ONE RULE I gave you!" Dimentio shouted, "I told you to NOT TOUCH my MIRRORS!!!"

Mr.L kicked as he was suspended in mid-air, trying to find a way to get down somehow.

"Calm DOWN! What's your problem?!" Mr.L exclaimed.

"What is MY problem? YOU POISONED MY FOOD! Like a traitor trying to overthrow a tyrant, you wanted me DEAD!" Dimentio spat.

The man in green grunted more as he fought against Dimentio's magic without results.

"I'm SORRY, alright?! How many times do I need to say it!!!" Mr.L shouted.

"SORRY doesn't cut it right now!" Dimentio retorted.

Dimentio dropped Mr.L to the floor, earning an "oof" from the man in green. Mr.L looked at Dimentio and quickly recognized the outfit he was wearing. Dimentio was wearing the cloak that the man in green saw him wear in the mirrors, however, he still had his mask on.

"What mirrors did you see?!" Dimentio demanded.

Mr.L seemed to not hear his question, gawking at his new attire.

"So it WAS you in those mirrors!" Mr.L exclaimed, standing up, "You used to be so INNOCENT! What in the worlds happened to you?!"

Dimentio remained silent and clenched his fists, frowning as he grit his teeth.

"Leave." Dimentio spat out, pointing down the hall.

Mr.L winced at his tone, his expression softening a little.

"Dimentio, I didn't mean that as something bad. I just want to know what could have possibly happened to you to make you want something like this!" Mr.L said, gesturing around, "Is this what all of your friends would have wanted? For you to be the villain?"

Dimentio bit his lip to stop it from quivering as he looked away from Mr.L.

"Stop talking. You don't know what you're talking about." Dimentio stated.

"Would this be a world your friends would want to see you in? One where everyone else is GONE?" Mr.L continued.

"Stop TALKING, L," Dimentio growled, glaring up at the man in green.

"Is this something Visionary would approve of?" Mr.L asked.

Dimentio let out a scream of anguish as if the very name leaving Mr.L's mouth burned him.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OF HER!" Dimentio shouted, "VISIONARY DIED!!!"

All at once, all of the mirrors in the mirror hall cracked. Different patterns of webs streaked down each and every one of them. Mr.L stood frozen in shock as Dimentio went wide-eyed, looking around at the damage he unintentionally caused.

"Oh no... Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..." Dimentio murmured.

Dimentio ran up to the nearest mirror and placed his hand on it. Nothing happened. He reached for another one. Nothing happened.

Dimentio paused, clenching his fists with his back turned to Mr.L.

"You..." Dimentio started.

Mr.L gulped, all of the color leaving his face.

"YOU STUPID MAN!!!" Dimentio screamed, "NOW ALL OF MY MIRRORS ARE BROKEN!!!"

Dimentio whipped around and grabbed Mr.L by the neck. The man in green gagged as Dimentio snarled at him, his yellow eye glowing a dangerous yellow and a black aura coming from his chest where the Chaos Heart was.