Wandering & Wondering

Mr.L's POV:

I started down the hall once again, this time without a note to lead me. Tippi had flown off to who knows where, Dimentio was probably as sick as a dog, and I probably looked like an idiot trying to navigate this labyrinth. I don't even know where he would end up after that.

"Would he be in a bathroom or something? What room would he go to..?" I muttered, peering down the halls to my sides.

I decided that the large room with the staircases and halls would be a decent start. Maybe Tippi would be in that cellar place again and I could try and convince her to help me? I scoffed at the idea, shaking my head.

"She just wants Dimentio dead, how could she possibly help?" I asked myself, "I'm starting to believe that she got switched with another butterfly, she used to be all about peace and that crap!"

I sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of my nose, starting down the hall to my right.

"If I found Tippi again, she'd probably get caught. I have a feeling that nothing good came to the other Pixls..." I muttered, "Then what the heck could I even do?! Knock on Dimentio's door like, 'Hey, sorry for trying to poison and end your game! It was just a prank and I like you by the way!' Ughhh..."

I paused and shook my head as I heard myself out loud.

"I-I mean obviously not ALL of that, heh..." I trailed off, "I have to find out where the heck he is, first!"

I took a moment to look at my surroundings and realized that I was in the mirror hall that Dimentio had led me past. After glancing at one of the shiny surfaces of a nearby mirror, I gulped and continued forward, trying my best to ignore them.

Dimentio got extremely mad after I touched one, he would definitely NOT like it if I did it again. I wasn't exactly on good terms with him at the moment, so doing it again wouldn't help my cause in the least. But what the heck could be so wrong with me touching a MIRROR of all things?

I looked up from my train of thought and realized that I was somehow still inside the mirror hall. You would think that I would've passed through it into the staircase room by now.

"The heck..?" I mumbled, turning as I walked, "Did I pass this part already..?"

Dimentio must've put some charm or spell on the hall or something. I was most definitely lost. The mirrors were all different no matter where I looked, however many I passed. It was like snow, none of the mirrors looked alike.

"Okay... Maybe backtrack..." I muttered.

I quickly turned on my heels and speed-walked away, starting back in the direction of my room. After what felt like half an hour, I came across nothing except a dead end.

"Ohhhh you gotta be kidding meeeeee..." I groaned, "I'm STUCK in a hall full of mirrors that he specifically told me not to do anything with?!"

I moaned in annoyance as I turned back around again, attempting to backtrack. After a long time of wandering, I concluded that I was not only lost but that the halls kept changing on me too. AKA, I was trapped in the stupid mirror hall.

After too long of trudging, I was hardly looking for either Tippi or Dimentio anymore and was now just looking for a way out. What seemed to be even more annoying was that the mirrors didn't even reflect anything, if you could call them mirrors for that. I groaned in annoyance and smacked my hands to my face, going to lean on the wall for at least a moment.

"Could this get any more TERRIBLE?" I questioned.

As soon as I attempted to lean against the wall, I made the mistake of not looking where exactly I was leaning. I let out a yelp as I felt a sudden tug on my hand, which was now flat against a black mirror that was about my height.