Just me and you

Y/n POV:

Gaege followed me out the door and held passenger car door open for me. He closed the door after I had climbed in to the cool leather seat. Gaege followed into the drivers seat peering over at me. He traced his eyes up and down my figure licking his lips. (Your wearing whatever you want i'm not going to choose for you).

"What?!" I asked with a slight giggle. Gaege chuckled and his calm face darkened with lust. I had no idea how this was going to end.

"Where to first princess." Gaege asked drawing me away from my thoughts. He slowly backed out of the drive way. I haven't heard that name in a while. It was nice to hear him call me that. It awakened a familiar feeling deep in my core.

"I'm kinda hungry." I said placing my hand over his warm one that was resting on my mid thigh.  Gaege nodded and handed my the aux. I played Never wanted to dance by mindless self indulgence. (Please go listen to this song bro currently my favorite.) The entire song me and Gaege were scream singing the words like something from a movie. All the windows were down and the cool Florida air brushing past my cheeks leaving gentle pink bruises on them.

Gaege POV:

She's beautiful. Her hair blowing through the wind and her gentle elegant face. God I'm so in love. She looked like she just had the biggest moment of realization. She abruptly paused the next song and put something else on. She turned her head towards me. the song was honestly fire and then the lyrics came flooding in and I realized exactly what song this was. Lost in the fire by the weekend. She sung along innocently while rolling up her window. I knew what she was doing. And it was working. Not long after we pulled into her favorite sushi place. I shook my head and walked around to the other side of the car. It was cooler than usual today. I ended up stumbling on the laces of my shoes. My stupid ass didn't tie them. I could hear y/n's laugh through the car. Her laugh is contagious. I stopped dead in my tracks and admired her. Her smile literally lights up my world and her laugh cuts deep into my heart like butter. Then it hit me. And the world around me became fuzzy. Her laugh turned into a scream and then a cry. Then it all went quiet.

Y/n POV: 

There I was, knelt on the ground blood covering my shirt and hands. Everything was moving in slow motion. I could hear mine and Gaege's heart beat amongst the worlds chatter.

"911 what's you're emergency?" The operator on the other line asked.

"I need an ambulance to (name of favorite sushi place)"

"The ambulance is 1 minute out can you explain to me what happened?" She continued to ask question after question. I could barely answer. The ambulance finally appeared in the parking lot.

                                                         ~10 hours later~

Gaege POV:

I slowly started to regain consciousness. My surroundings began to become more and more clear. There was a blurry figure on a couch in front of my bed. I slowly lifted my arm as the fuzziness became less and less noticeable. That 'figure' on the couch was y/n. I realized where I was. Hospitals. I hate hospitals. My throat is dry and my skin is on fire.

"Y/n..." I called out for her but it was more of a whisper. Hr eyes fluttered open and she rushed over to my bedside. 

"I'm right here."

"What happened?"

"You uh, you were hit by a drunk driver." Her sentence ended and my eyes widened.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? " She asked sort of chuckling. Her chuckle made me chuckle.

"Stupid question I guess." I patted the extra room on the bed beside me. She slowly crawled in next to me. My ribs hurt like hell and my legs felt weak but I'll survive.

"The boy's and Ben are coming later." She said burying her had into my neck.

"No." I weakly said.

"What?"

"No. I don't want them to see me like this." I said a single tear rolling down my cheek. 

"Bu-" She was interrupted by her gone going off.

<mully:)>

Hey were her what room number?

Hey nvm forget abt i he doesn't want any visitors.

Fuck that what room number

Mul go back to the house.

Y/n what fucking room number!

225

<mully:)> is typing.....

"what did he have to say." I asked.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep love."  She said kissing my forehead. I was soon asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's. Sorry this one is short next chapter coming soon. <3