What-

Y/n's POV:

I ran into y bathroom and touched up my hair. Considering I had nothing to do today I was in a sports bra and shorts, I had to change. I ran to my dresser and grabbed some gray sweat pants and threw them on. I ran to my closet hoping i had enough time before Gaege showed up. I finally found my favorite black baby tee and cleaned like a maniac.My laundry was every where and my dishes were dirty. So i got to work.

I had just finished the dishes and heard a knock at my door.

I took a deep breath, "Okay" I whispered, and opened the door.

Gaege POV

I pulled into the parking lot and tried to remember which apartment his/hers is. 207! I practiced what I was going to say.

"Hey y/n I like you." No that's too straight forward.

"I like you too" Nope not it.

"I love you"That's not it either.

I was already at her door and mustered up the courage to knock on the door. After I knocked the door swung open.

"H-" Y/n started but I cut her off with a kiss. I had a hand on each cheek and hers on mine. We both walked further into her apartment and I kicked the door closed not letting up from the kiss. Eventually we reached her bed. I was spun around and my back was facing the  wall so I was laying on the foot of her bed with her on top of me. We both stopped the kiss and sat up with her still on my lap.

"I think it's safe to say I like you too." I chuckled. That put a smile on her face.

"So where does this leave us?" she asked.

Y/n POV
"So where does this leave us?" I asked.

"Wherever we want." Gaege said moving his hands to my waist.I started blushing from the feeling of his soft hands race my sides. I couldn't stop blushing.  I had everything I wanted in the moment. The guy of my dreams was loving me and I got to stare into his eyes. Everything was falling into place. I smile hadn't left my face since I read that text. My heart was racing and I couldn't figure out what to say. I didn't need to say anything. Gaege moved a hand from my waist and placed it onto my cheek. In this moment I realized. I'm in love with this man. Some how my smile got even wider.

Geage POV

Y/n's smile was so big it made me smile. I placed a hand on her cheek.

"Y/n L/n, will be my girlfriend?"

In an instance I had a response.

"Yes." My smile widened and I went in for another kiss and so did she. On thing led to another and my shirt was off. Y/n pulled away from the kiss.

Y/n POV

I pulled away from the kiss pretty abruptly.

"What d-did I do something wrong?" Gaege asked.

"No it's just uh, I hope i'm not moving too fast."

"We can stop if you want." Gaege is such an understanding person. I didn't know what to say or do. So I just nodded. I got off of him and walked out of my room into the kitchen and sat down on the floor. Gaege was close behind but falling shot since he needed to put his shirt back on. I sat down in front of my dishwasher and curled up into a ball and started to get choked up. Soon enough Gaege came and found me and sat close on the floor with me. He pulled me in softly into his chest.

"Wanna talk about it?" Gaege asked. I peered up at his face looking down at me. I couldn't get any words out. I just started crying instead.

"Sh sh sh." Gaege rubbed my head. I was finally able to pull myself together and pulled off his chest.

"This is the part where most guys walk out on me"

"Hey no I would never do that to you, I promise"

I nodded and hugged him. He picked me up and took me to my room. He lied me on to my bed and turned on the t.v.

We were both laying next to each other when I made the bold decision to lay on his chest. He didn't say anything about it I could just tell it made him nervous. Eventually I fell asleep.

Gaege POV

I looked down at my love laying on me and wondered how I got so lucky less then 20 minutes ago when she said yes. This moment made me realize how much I love her. And I drifted off to sleep.