Telling the boys....

Y/n POV: 

I woke up to pee 5 times last night. Each time I was as quiet as I could be to not wake up Gaege. Good thing Gaege can sleep through anything. It's 7 a.m and I can't fall back asleep. Gaege is out like a light and I can't help but gaze at my beautiful boy. I took my hand and placed it lightly onto his cheek. A faint smiled appeared on his face.

"Good morning princess." Gaege groaned.

"Good morning baby~" I said kissing his forehead. I slowly rolled off the couch and walked to the bathroom to pee once again.

Gaege POV:

I love that girl so much. It's such a blessing to have her carrying my child. She's so strong. I swung my feet to the ground and walked into the kitchen to make us something to eat. I made us some pancakes and bacon. I had just started cooking when my beautiful princess came walking over. She came up behind me and gave me a hug. I turned my body and picked her up.

"The things I could do to you..." I whispered in her ear.

"I'm pregnant so those 'things' are just going to have to wait.." She whispered back into my left ear. I smirked and kissed her deeply.  I put her down carefully and went back to cooking. We have been dating for a good 2 months but we've known each other for 6 years. I'm ready to start a life of our own.

Y/n POV:

I feel terrible. It's like my insides are flipping and shifting. it's terrible. I have my first doctors appointment for the baby next week. I'm excited.

                                                      (time skip 1 week)

Y/n POV:

I rolled over in bed and was greeted by my beautiful boy's face. He was still asleep after all, it is 6 a.m. But my first appointment is at 8:30. So I got up and took a shower when I got back I decided it was time to wake up Gaege. With only a towel on I slightly shook him to try to get him to open his eyes.

"Baby~" I said. No reply.

"Gaege~" Still nothing. Then I got an idea.

"Baby wake up I'm naked~" he immediately opened his eyes and lifted his head. When he realized I still had a towel on he rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Babyyyyyy!" I yelled.

"Hmm" He groaned.

"Come on we have to go to the doctors office."

"That's today?"

"Ya" I said lightly shaking him once again.

He rolled out of bed and walked over to give me a kiss and then shower. I was downstairs on the couch eating some cereal waiting for Gaege when he sluggishly walked down the stairs, and like usual we fought over the drivers seat. I let him off easy this time and let him drive. He placed a hand on my thigh to calm my nerves. I'm really excited, we get to see our baby for the first time! But I'm also pretty anti-social and get anxious even ordering my food at a restaurant which is why Gaege usually does it for me.

Gaege POV:

I can barely keep my eyes open. I was up editing all night. 

"When are we going to tell the boys?" I asked squeezing her thigh a bit.

"I don't know.. whenever I guess?" She said looking over at me.

"Well were all filming reddit video today we can tell them then if you want." We were at a red light so I looked over at her. She nodded and turned her head to look out the window. I didn't even realize the light turned green I was so lost gazing at her beautiful features. That's when I almost got rear ended and snapped out of it.