Here we go........

Y/n's POV

'Today? What do I have to do today?' I wondered. I looked over at my clock and thought about him. His perfect green eyes. I could look at them all day, all night. I rolled over in bed and opened Gaeges contact.

(Y/n and Juicy's texts)

Y/n: Heyyyy

Gaege: Heyy

Y/n: We need to talk...

Gaege: about what?

Y/n: I uh don't know how to say this but.....

Gaege: Just tell me already and stop leading me on :)

Y/n: I really like you Gaege.

typing...

I sent the message, ran, and locked myself in my bathroom. 

"Stupid Stupid Stupid!" I yelled to myself as I threw my head to my hands. After about 20 minutes I came to my senses and unlocked the bathroom door. I slowly put one foot in front of the other and made my way to my bed. 

"1." I said, "2" I took a deep breath "3!" I flipped my phone over to see the response Gaege had sent.

Gaege: Be there in 20.

I sat down and gazed at the message for a bit then snapped out of it.

"I have to get ready!" I rushed up from my bed and into the bathroom. 

Juicy's Pov

Y/n: I really like you Gaege.

I looked at my phone in shock and couldn't believe my eyes. She likes me? I shot up from my couch and yelled.

Gaege: Be there in 20.

I ran into my bathroom and made sure i looked presentable. 

"Nope gotta change." i ran to my closet and got out my black ripped jeans and my favorite hoodie from The boys collection. And ran back to the mirror. I gave myself a thumbs up, grabbed my keys, and drove y/n's appartment.