Meeting The Boy's

Mully's POV:

I woke a few times last nigh to Ben crying and Gaege comforting him. It's nice being in America with my best friends and all but I didn't think it would be so difficult to sleep. I woke up at 8 and walked downstairs to find Gaege making coffee.

"Morning." He said grabbing three cups from the cabinet.

"Morning." I yawned and sat down at the kitchen counter. 

"Sleep well." Y/n said getting up from the couch and walking over to sit by me.

"Ya, woke up a few times to Josh spooning me but it was fine." After I got my sentence out we all started laughing. Not long after Josh came downstairs.

                                          (Time skip to 1:00 p.m)

Gaege POV:

Eddie and Narrator will be here soon and everyone is getting ready. Y/n's in the shower and Mully is changing. Me and Josh are sitting on the couch playing some rocket league while Ben sleeps. 

"Dam it!" Josh say's as he slams his controller down on to the coffee table. I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Shut up Josh, Ben is sleeping!" Mully whisper yells while walking down the stairs. Josh and a pissed look on his face and we got back to playing our game.

                                         (Time skip/sorry I'm lazy/ 3:00)

Y/n POV:

I heard a car engine outside the house. I checked through the peep hole and saw Eddie's car in the pale white drive way. 

"There here!" I yelled running to go and get Ben from his room. I heard one of the boy's shuffle over to the door to check. I lifted Ben from the comfort of his crib and walked over to the door. I heard the door bell ring and slowly opened the old heavy door. 

"Hey guy's come on in!" I said stepping backwards to provide both Gabby and Eddie a path into the house.

"Hey there little guy," Gabby said as I handed Ben to her.

"My man!" Eddie said walking over to give the rest of the boy's one of those weird bro hugs. You know the one's where they hug and then pat each other on the back.

Eddie kind of just stood there in aw as if he totally forgot why he was here. It was honestly hilarious. Gaege place his arm around my waist as we led them into the living room.

"Mully, my man." Eddie said holding his arms out.

"My lord!" Mully responded standing up and speed walking over to Eddie and hugging him and Gabby.

"I'm here too!" Josh said jogging over. 

"You're shorter than I remember." Eddie said looking down toward Josh. Josh gently punched Eddie's shoulder pulling him into a side hug.  

"You guy's make beautiful babies."Gabby said traveling onto the couch with Ben still in her arms. I heard Gaege let out a slight chuckle as he kissed the top of my head. Don't get me wrong I love Ben so much, but sometimes it's hard to miss our life before a baby. Our life where we lied in bed and held each other instead of waking up and the person you love and want to spend the rest of you're life with is no where to be seen. I grabbed Gaege's hand and led him into Ben's nursery.

I closed the door and just hugged Gaege as a familiar feeling crept into my throat.

"Whats wrong princess?" Gage asked running his soft fingers through my hair.

"It's not the same," I will admit, I felt guilty saying that.

"What do you mean."

"I wake up and your not there. I'm in agonizing pain and your not there. I need you and your with Ben which sounds bad I know but I need you Gaege. And I know Ben needs you too but even just for a moment I need you to be there and your not." I had tears falling down my flushed cheeks onto Gaege's hoodie.

"I'm sorry you feel this way princess."  Gaege hugged me even tighter. 

"I just. I don't know." I pulled away from Gaege and sat on the floor. Gaege followed my movements and sat down next to me.

"Why don't we let Ben stay with his Aunt and Uncle's while we go out just us two?"

"Ok-" I started before being interrupted by a doorbell ringing. Gaege and I both shot up and walked out of the room.

Gaege opened the door and Narrator was standing in our doorway with a baby blue gift bag overflowing with light yellow tissue paper.

"Narrator!" Mully yelled running down the hallway pulling him in to a hug.

"Well hello there Mully." Grant (Narrator) said hugging him back. Geage cleared his throat as he hung on the door.

"Hello Gaege." Grant said hugging Gaege.

'Y/N!" Grant exclaimed hugging me tightly. We've always been really close and I considered him my bestfriend. Besides Gaege of course.

"Hello to you too Grant." I say hugging him back.

"WHERE'S MY NEPHEW?" Grant pushed past Mully and into the living room. Ben's resting face instantly lit up as he saw Grant. Grant carefully took Ben from Eddie who had him after Gabby. Gaege motioned for the door.

"Hey we will be back in little over an hour we need to go to the store." Gaege said.

"Alright Ben's gonna open his presents yes he is yes he is." Grant said in his baby voice.

I chuckled and followed Gaege out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is pretty short and it's only 945 words but it took me forever. I'm getting pretty bored of this story and I really need help with what should come next. Next part soon i'm quarentined for a while so I have time. <3