Don't leave me please

Y/n POV:

I woke up being spooned by Gaege. I was really thirsty but couldn't risk waking Gaege up. I finally made my way out of bed without waking him up. I went downstairs to get some water when someone hit my on the head and everything got fuzzy. 

No ones POV:

The mysterious person drug y/n out by the ankles and into the car. They placed her into the back seat before driving off.

Gaege POV:

I woke up and y/n wasn't there so I walked downstairs to see a shattered glass and the door wide open.

"Y/N?!!" I yelled while searching the whole house. I tried calling er and heard her phone start ringing. I found her phone on the bedroom floor but no y/n. So I did what any logical person would do. I CALLED THE COPS! Once they arrived I told them about how someone had broken in and took my girlfriend. they searched the entire house while I sat on the front door step crying. Then I found a faint trail of blood through the grass.

Y/n POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. 

"Ow!" I said the back of my head was bleeding. 

"Ah I see your awake." A familiar voice said. My vision was still blurry so i couldn't tell who it was only that it was a female.

"Who the hell are you!" I demanded.

"I'm Sarah. Gaege's girlfriend.

"No i'm his girlfriend."

"Watch your mouth!" Sarah said then proceeded to slap me. I couldn't move since I was tied to a chair. I just started yelling.

"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Sarah said covering my mouth with some duct tape. Soon after I passed out since I had lost so much blood.

Gaege POV:

"Mr.Gibson." Someone h=behind me said. I wiped the tears from my face and got up to face the cop.

"Yes that's my name."

"We know who took Mrs.y/l/n "(Your last name),"Come with us." I followed him into his car with 3 other police cars behind us. 

"I recognize the house! This is my ex Sarah's house." We pulled into her driveway and the cops stormed into Sarah's hosue and arrested her. While they were distracted my Sarah I ran over to y/n.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up please baby. Don't do this to me." I was starting to tear up as I saw the dried blood on her beautiful y/h/c (your hair color). Her eyes started to open very very slowly. She was still in my clothes.

"Y/n? say something please."

"I love you." She said as she started to fall back asleep.

"I love you too" I said taking off all the ropes and picking her up.

"I need a little help over here!" I said taking y/n over to the paramedics. They put her on the gurney and I got in the back with her.

"It's gonna be okay alright y/n!" I said holding her hand. I couldn't help but be worried. I don't want anything to happen to her!

                                                                (time skip 4 hours because I'm lazy :)

Y/n POV:

 woke up with Gaege asleep on the couch and I was in the hospitl.

"Gaege." I whispered. He immediately shot up and rushed to my bed side.

"Yes princess."

"What happened?"

"Sarah took you. But your safe with me now. Okay?" I nodded and fell back asleep.

                                                          (time skip 2 days)

Gaege POV:

I was downstairs in the lobby filling out y/n's papers when a doctor came up to me. And pulled me aside.

"Y/n was pregnant when you brought her in." Dr.Brown said.

"Was?"

"Due to the amount of stress she was put under during the kidnapping she unfortunately lost the baby." i didn't know what to say after I was told the news. I just went into the waiting room, sat down, and cried.  'I have to pull myself together.' I told myself and walked back to y/n's room. 

"Y/n..."

"yes baby."

"I have to tell you something." i told y/n the news and we both started crying.

"I'm sorry," Y/n said.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I lost our baby."

"No it's not you fault. I don't think either of us was ready to have a child anyways.." I lied. I wanted y/n to have my kids. She's the sweetest person I know and she would make a great mother. 

Y/n POV:

He's right. I'm not ready to give birth to a human. I do want kids some day and I want Gaege to be my child's father. I love him after all. He is so kind and loving, I don't want to be selfish and keep him to myself. I want to share him with our child. Not in an incest kind of why but jjust sharing his love.