The boy's

Y/n POV:

It's been 4 months since I've had the baby and the boy's are getting antsy. They all have been dying to meet Ben.

"Hey babe!" I yelled from Ben's nursery.

"Yes love?" Gaege entered the room and leaned his arm on the door frame.

"I think it's time the boy's meet Ben,"

Gaege's face lit up and he ran to grab his phone. Not a word escaped from his soft lips but I could tell his mind was racing. He's been dying for Ben to meet his uncles. Honestly, I have too. I though it would be better to wait until Ben was a just a bit older to let his immune system get stronger with COVID and such.

Gaege POV:

I ran into the kitchen to text they boy's group chat.

                                                                  ~They Boy's Group Chat~

(E- Eddie, N-Narrator, M- Mully, J- Josh, G- Gaege.)

G- Guys......

E- Ya Juice?

N- Ya

M- Sup

J- what

G- Guess what....

M- What 

G- Ya'll wanna meet Ben?

E- FINALLY BRO

N- YES

M- No baby's suck

M- I'm just kidding ofc i  want my nephew to meet his favorite uncle!

J- Shut up Mully we all know I'm his favorite!

G- Shut up guy's we need to all get together. Today's a Tuesday so how about this Saturday.

M- Aight 

J- okay

N- Sounds like a plan.

E- I'll have to talk to Gabby is it okay if she comes with?

G- Yah he needs to meet his aunt too!

M- Okay  just bought my ticket I fly in Friday.

J- Same I'll be there Friday.

G- Okay what time do I have to come get you guys?

M- My flight lands at 9:30 p.m

J- Mine lands at 9:00 p.m

G- Okay, only thing is we only have one guest bedroom......

M- It's okay me and Josh can share -insert winking emoji-

J- Mully that was one time and we were wasted. But I would be willing to share a bed with him only for Ben though.

E- Okay Gabby is so excited and so am I what time should we come by Saturday?

G- Let me ask y/n.

N- Hey Juice, what size is Ben?

"Hey love?"  I yelled from the couch.

"Yes?"

"What time should the boy's come over Saturday?"

"After Ben's afternoon nap so like 3-3:30"

"Okay"

N- Hello?

G- 3-6 months, why?

N- Oh I just made a quick stop at Target to get him some gifts.

G- No Grant please you don't have to get him anything

N- i want to JUST LET ME DO THIS ONE THING

G- Okay okay chill

E- Okay so Saturday what time?

G- Oh sorry Eddie, like 3-3:30 ish.

E- Okay see you guys then!

I went back into Ben's  nursery and hugged y/n from behind.

Y/n POV:

I felt a familiar set of hands wrap around my waist as I undressed Ben and got him ready for a bath.

"hey there handsome." I say taking Ben's arm out of his warm onesie. Gaege's lips gently pressed against my neck.

"Hello princess~"

"Nice try Gaege but I'm trying get our son ready for his bath." I said beginning to take off Ben's diaper. Gaege stuck out his bottom lip and walked out of the room and ran warm water in the sink. I brought Ben into the bathroom with him wrapped up in his frog towel. (you know the ones with like frog hoods? Never mind.) 

"Hi there mister." I say tickling Ben's belly. I heard a chuckle come from Gaege as he leaned on the door frame watching me. I shook my head and slowly lowered Ben into the sink to give him time to adjust to the sudden change in temperature. Gaege rose off of the door frame and helped me bathe Ben.

                           ~Time skip when Gaege and y/n are trying to fall asleep~

Gaege POV: 

Neither me nor y/n have slept very well these past few months. Y/n is up most of the night in pain since she is still healing from pushing out a literal human being. So I usually take of Ben when he wakes up in the middle of the night to let her get some rest. I feel guilty sometimes. It feels like I'm not being very good help. She pushes out my child and I don't know how to level the playing field. I just want her to know I'm really trying to do as much as possible to make sure our small family is happy. I looked slightly down at her head resting on my chest. I whipped my head back up at the sound of Ben crying. 

I slowly rose from the bed trying not to wake her up. I rushed to his room and lifted him from his crib.

"Hey bud. Shh shh daddy's here." I rocked gently back and forth and noticed his pacifier out of his mouth.

"is that whats wrong?" I reached down into his crib and placed it back in his mouth. He stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't bring myself to set him back into his crib so I sat down in the rocking chair and that's where I stayed the rest of the night. I didn't get any sleep but it was worth it. Watching him sleep is so peaceful, all the small noises he makes while dreaming make me even melt. I'm not one to get all sappy but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

"I love you Ben." I whispered and pressed my lips onto his forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guy's a/n,

I'm truly sorry I haven't updated this story in a while. I just have a lot going on right now. I also got this chapters and the next's inspo from a comment on the last authors note. If you're the one who commented that, thank you so so much your comment gave me some motivation to continue this story. Do you guy's want more smut? Also Thank you so so so so much for 300 reads! I never though people would really read this. Love you guy's next chapter should be out in maybe an hour or two I'm on a writing streak.