Sick

Y/n POV:

I woke with Gaege not there. I shot up immediately and raced downstairs to find Gaege sitting on the couch watching t.v. I ran over and jumped onto his lap giving him a tight hug. 

"What's wrong princess?"

"I woke up and you weren't there and I got scared." I said as I lifted up from the hug still on his lap. He simply placed his hands on my waist and kissed me deeply. I never wanted the kiss to stop but he pulled slightly away. 

"I'm gonna go make us something to eat and we can continue this later." He said picking me up off his lap and walking into the kitchen. I silently followed him and jumped in front of him. I crossed my arms and waited.

"Alright fine!" He said and picked me up. He continued making breakfast with me hanging off of him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"I don't know I just feel like I did something wrong."

"No you've done nothing wrong." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I buried my face into his shoulder and began to cry. Then all of a sudden I felt sick. I jumped down from him and ran into the bathroom. 

"Y/n are you okay!" Gaege said running after me. I couldn't say anything other than these famous words.

"I threw up.." Thanks Josh.

"Well are you okay?" I flushed the toilet and unlocked the door. Gaege bursts in and picked my up bridal style to his bed.

"I'm gonna go finish breakfast you stay here okay?" Gaege said. I nodded as he walked back to the kitchen. Not long after he came back with toast, eggs, and some medicine. 

"Thank you." 

"of course princess. I'm gonna go do the dishes then I will come back up to check on you."

"Okay." Gaege kissed my forehead and went back downstairs. I tried eating but it all came right back up and I had to run back to the bathroom. I stayed there for a good 10 minutes struggling to get up. Eventually there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Princess? You in there?" A faint voice asked.

"it's unlocked." I said and Gaege walked in sat down next to me. I rested my head on his chest and we sat there together.

"Wanna take a shower?" Gaege asked.

"Like together?" I said.

"Only if you want too." Geage said then kissed my head. I shook my head yes and he started the shower. He left for just a moment and got us some towels.

Gaege POV: 

When I got back with our towels y/n had already gotten in the shower. I sat the towels down on the toilet then started getting undressed. I slowly pulled back the curtain to not scare y/n, she wasn't there. I rapped a towel around my waist and ran out of the bathroom. I immediately noticed her keys were gone. So I called her.

(Bold=y/n, itallic=gaege)

hello?

Where are you?

At the store I needed to get something

You could've told me and I would've went with you!

I know but I-

No go ahead i'll take my shower and when you get home be on the couch.

Gaege ple-

call ended

Y/n POV: 

Damn it. I got what I needed and started the drive home. I was anxious to walk in. I didn't know what Gaege was going to do or say. I was scared. I feelt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest. I started to cry as I pulled into his driveway. I walked in and ran straight to Gaege. Once again I hopped on top of him.

"I'm sorry Gaege." I said sobbing in to his shoulder.

"It's okay princess," He said rubbing my back,"Don't cry please." I couldn't stop crying I felt so bad.

"What'd you get?" Gaege asked.

"Oh it's still in the car i'll be back." I ran out to the car and grabbed my bag. I had to sneak into the bathroom to make sure Gaege didn't see me. Once I got to the bathroom, I took out my pregnancy test and debated taking it. I took a deep breath and followed the instructions.

"Y/n?" I heard Gaege yell from downstairs.

"Yah babe?"

"you good"

"Mhm." I said back. All of a sudden there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"You good?"

"Ya I uh just threw up again give me a second i'll be be right out."

"Okay what can I do to make you feel better?" He asked.

"Cuddle and a movie?"

"You got it." Gaege said as he walked away. I flipped the test over. I couldn't believe it! Positive! I started crying. I don't know what to think or say. I decided this was a good thing and pulled myself together. I buried the box under some bathroom trash. And walked out to tell Gaege the news. I walked out with the test in my pocket to see Gaege laying on the couch waiting to hit play on my favorite movie. I sat down next to him and worked up the courage to tell him.

"Babe." I said.

"Yes my love?" I pulled the test out of my pocket and showed him. He just looked at it in shock. I didn't know what to say or do so I ran. It was raining outside but I didn't care. I ran out onto the lawn and sat in the rain and cried. 

Gaege POV: 

I saw y/n run outside and ran after her. 

"Y/N" I shouted. I lifted her off the ground and held her close.

"I love you princess."

"I love you."

"I'm going to love this baby with everything I have."I said still hold her. I took us both inside and walked upstairs to our room. I grabbed us both a clean pair of clothes.

"Here."  Handed y/n her favorite hoodie of mine and some shorts. I changed into just a pair of gray sweatpants.

"Gaege?"

"Yes princess?"

"Can we still watch he movie?"

"Of course my love."

Me and y/n watched her favorite movie while we cuddled. It blows my mind that I'm gonna be a father. Eventually we both fell asleep on the couch.