Ouch

(Time skip 4 months)

Gaege POV:

Y/n's 9 months today. She's been really uncomfortable lately. Just knowing she's going to give birth soon. I woke up after her this morning and went downstairs to find her. She wasn't there. I went to my office, still no y/n. I was starting to get worried when I went to check the laundry room. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Baby!" She said running over to me. 

"Good morning princess~" I said kissing her forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she turned away from me.

"I'm washing all the baby clothes and blankets and such." She said picking up a small blue blanket and threw it in the washer. I admired her from the doorway. Once everything was in the washer, I made my way to the kitchen to make me something to eat.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked moving y/n's hair away from her face. She shook her head no and I looked at her with a playful sense of disapproval and went to make us breakfast. 

Y/n POV:

I was actually starving and was so thankful Gaege made us some food. Something felt off today and out of place. I was having a lot more harsh contractions than usual. 

"Princess come eat." Gaege yelled putting our plates on the table. We ate pretty quickly and went back upstairs to take a small nap.

Not to long after we lied down I had to pee but as I sat up and felt a gush of fluid come out of me. I turned to Gaege and shook him awake.

"Babe," I said shaking him violently.

"Hmm" he groaned.

"I think my water just broke..." He sat straight up and let out a curse.

"Okay uh I uh, W-what do you need?" He said pacing back and forth. 

"m-" I started getting cut off by a contraction.

"I need to t-time my cont-tractions" I said slowly getting up. Gaege nodded and grabbed his phone. They were around 7 minutes apart.

"I'm going to go pack you and our baby a bag you stay right here. He said getting up from beside me kissing my head and sprinting in to his closet.

Gaege POV:

I was freaking out! I grabbed a large suit case form the top shelf of my closet putting in some of my hoodies and shirts for me and y/n both. I packed a good amount and if we need more clothes I will come back and get some more. I ran into the baby's room and put in some pacifires, baby blankets, a small stuffed animal, and some of his clothes. Me and y/n had been putting this off the past few weeks as we thought we still had plenty of time. I soon ran into the bathroom and grabbed some of essentials tooth brush, her hair brush, etc.

"GAEGE!" I heard y/n yell and rushed over to her. She used my arm to help her up and place her into the car. I ran back into the house and grabbed our bags.

"Okay okay." I said taking a deep breathe. I was shaking excitedly but I could see tears pool into y/n's eyes.

"hey princess", I said placing a hand on to her thigh, "It's going to be alright." I squeezed her thigh only a bit pulling into the hospital parking lot.

                                         (Time skip in the room)

Y/n POV:

They just came in to check how dilated I was. At the moment I am 6 centi-meters and the boy want's to come out now. 

Maybe 2 hours later I was 10 centi-meters and having the urge to push.

(D-doctor, G-Geage, Y-Y/n, N-nurse)

D- Okay deep breathe and try to push for a full 10 seconds, you ready?

Y- *I started pushing and lasted 7 seconds before needing air*

g- Some on y/n you got this. *Gaege said holding my hand and looking to see if he could find the baby's head.*

D- Again

Y-*This time 9 seconds. screaming every second of it*

G-Good job princess.

D- I'm starting to see a head. go again.

Y- *11 seconds*

D- Come on one more time and I can do it from there-

Y- * I let out a loud scream of frustration.*

Gaege- He's out babe he's out.*He said pressing his forehead on mine smiling.* You did it.

D-* The doctor placed his (The baby's) head on to my chest letting him lay there for a moment then pulling him away and walking to the other side of the table.* Would the father like to cut the umbilical cord?

G- *Geage nodded and let go of my hand. In a single moment our baby was free and being washed off.*

  As I was sitting in the hospital bed with Gaege by my side the nurse came up to us.

N- Have you two picked out a name yet?

Y- Yes uh Ben Damion Gibson ( If you don't like the name that's fine I kind of came up with it on the spot.)

N- Good choice.