Goodmorning

(Sorry this ones kinda long-Smut warning)

Y/n POV

I woke up before Gaege and just lied there gazing up at him with a smile. He's the best. 

"I love you" I whispered. Of course he didn't hear me he was dead asleep.

Gaege POV

"I love you" she whispered. I didn't know what to do. Do I say it back or do I pretend I didn't. I decided I would keep "Sleeping." when he'she got up and walked into the kitchen. I gave it a moment and followed her.

"Good morning." He/she said running up to me and kissing my cheek. I took my thumb and wiped away the flower on his/her cheek.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Shit!" she ran to the stove and threw something away. 

"I burned the eggs." she said and we both started laughing. I couldn't help but smile. I sat down at the table and started texting Eddie.

Eddie: you gonna come out and film with us today?

Gaege: I don't know man...

Eddie: Why not?

Gaege: I recently got with this girl and were kinda hanging out rn.

Eddie: dam well remember protections your bestfriend

Eddie: Besides me..

Geage: Shut up bro

"Watcha doin?" Y/n asked.

"Texting eddie."

"Fun." He/She sat our plates down and we both ate.

Y/n POV

Me and Gaege finished our breakfast so I took our plates. I walked with the plates to the sink rinsed them then put them in the dishwasher. I walked to my room and turned the t.v on. Not long after Gaege came and lied down on my chest this time. Soon enough he was out like a light. Suddenly his phone started vibrating. The problem is, his phones in his pocket. I very carefully reached in his pocket and touched something that was definantly not his phone. He was so tired he didn't even wake up. I tried again and got his phone. It was eddie calling so I answered.

(Bold= y/n, Italic=eddie)

Hey dawg

Uh hi?

Wait- is this y/n?

um n-no 

yes it is, why do you have juicy's phon-. NO WAYYYYY

SHHH

He told me he was seeing someone he just didn't tell me who

You can't tell anyone okay? And don't be so loud he's sleeping.

Tell his bitch ass were filming at my house today and he better be there oh uh you come too aight.

Aight see you then 

I got close to Juicy's ear and whispered,

"Baby~"

"Hmmm" He groaned

"Eddie called~"

"What did he have to say."

"He just said me and you gotta go film at his place today."

"mm" Juicy reached in his pocket for his phone and it wasn't there.

"Hey babe?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Do you know where my phone is at?"

"Yah its right here" I reached by my side and gave him his phone. He chuckled and fell back asleep on my chest. So I simply just got up. But before I could fully get up he gently grabbed me by the wrist and begged for 5 more minutes.

'No come we gotta go" I said smiling

"pleaseeeeee"

"NO" He shot straight up once he realized I was serious. I reached for my keys then Gaege grabbed them first.

"Gaege Gibson give me my keys.

"Nope I'm driving.

"Come on I wanna drive."

"Well that's too damn bad" he ran to the car and I chased after him. We both fought over the drivers seat for a while until Gaege simply just sat in the seat.

"Fine wanna play that game?" I said as I sat on his played and grabbed the keys. I started car and put it in reverse. Gaege was still in shock.

"You know this is illegal right?"

"Yup." Gaege just shook his head and looked out the window. He seemed pretty entertained knowing I was sitting on him while driving.

"Damn it."I said

"What?"

"Speed bump." Gaege's eyes got wide as he tried to brace himself for what was coming. Before we hit the bump the planted his hands on my waist and held me down so I wouldn't move as much. 

Gaege POV

It didn't work. Holding her down didn't work what so ever. In fact it was so much worse. After we went over the bump I felt my "friend" rise just a bit but it was definitely noticable by someone sitting on you. I cleared my throat. Y/n let out a slight giggle

"What?!" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"Fine I didn't know speed bumps made you brick up." After he/she got out their sentence the giggle became a laugh.

"If it bothers you so much then maybe you could help get rid of the problem." I placed my hands back on their hips and kissed the back of her neck. She shook her head trying not to move her hips back and forth and I could tell because she would go back/forth every once in a while.she pulled into an empty parking lot and got out of the car. He/she walked around to the other side of the car.

"Ok then" I said as I continued the hour long drive. After a moment she slid her hand over to my thigh which made me squirm a bit. After a moment she slid her hand up almost all the way but not quite. She was pretending she wasn't doing anything by playing on her phone. I smirked and pulled over into another parking lot.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Waiting for you to finish what you started. I slowly slid my seat back waiting for them to comprehend what was happening. she smirked and ran their hand all the way up my thigh. I helped her out a bit taking off my pants since I am sitting. He/she pulled "it" out of my boxers and lowered her head.

"Oh my shit y/n" I moaned. I gripped her hair in my hand and came really close.

"Y/n i'm gonna c-" I couldn't finish my sentence before I came but y/n swallowed and move back into their seat.

"Next time a bit of warning maybe nice." she said while reaching for some water to rinse there mouth out with water.

"Ya next time for sure" I said while pulling my pants back on. Next time? I started to smile.

"What." Y/n asked

"Nothing, just looking forward to 'next time'" We both started blushing and I continued the drive to Eddie's.