The airport

(Time skip Friday.)

Y/n POV: I woke up at 7 this morning. that's the latest I've slept in a while. I never really get any sleep anymore between a baby and the excruciating pain "down there". I slowly made my way down the stair to go check on Ben and of course, he was wide awake playing with his toes. And there Gaege was in the rocking chair sleeping. He sleeps in Ben's room most of the time to keep an eye on Ben. He's always so scared something may happen to him in the middle of the night but sometimes I just need him at night to help me through the pain. i need his support and to feel his body pressed against mine keeping me safe. 

"Hi bud." I whispered lifting him up and walking back upstairs to Gaege's bed. I sat down and turned on The Flash while Ben ate. 

Eventually Gaege walked back upstairs and lied down next me. 

"What?" I asked looking down at Gaege.

"Nothing just a little bit jealous of Ben." Gaege said smirking. I shook my head and looked down at my breast feeding baby.

                       (Time skip 8:35 p.m)

Geage POV:

"You coming with?" I asked y/n as I grabbed the keys.

"Uh yah sure let me grab Ben's stuff really quick."

"Okay princess I'll be in the car." I said as I walked out the front door. 

"Omg omg omg! ARE JUICY FRUITSNACKS!!!!!" ???? shouted as I unlocked my car door.

"Uh i-"

"I watch your videos all the time and I just want a picture is that okay?"

"Well listen, if you saw me out in public I would have no problem with it but I'm at my home right now and don't really feel comfortable taking a picture with a fan in front of my house."

"Please I'm a really big fan." They said pointing at my merch they had on.

"I said no okay I'm sorry." I opened my door and started hearing camera shutters. I whipped my head around and saw her taking pictures of me. I was starting to get angry.

"Listen, thank you for watching my videos I really do appreciate it but I said no pictures please delete those."  I saw y/n start walking outside.

"y/n go back in the house!" I yelled.

"Omg is that y/n l/n????" The fan started taking pictures of not only y/n but of my son.

"HEY," I yelled," I SAID NO PICTURES ALRIGHT! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT POLITE THIS ENTIRE TIME AND I DRAW THE LINE WITH TAKING PICTURES OF MY FAMILY WITHOUT OUR CONSENT LEAVE NOW PLEASE!" At this point I had completely lost it.

"But i-" They started.

"LEAVE."  The fan nodded sadly and walked back into her house. Y/n fast walked to the car and strapped Ben into his car seat. She slowly lowered herself into the passenger seat.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said kissing her forehead.

"It's okay Gaege, crazy fans come with being an influencer." I nodded and started driving to the airport.

Y/n POV:

I was pretty shaken up by what just happened. I had never had a fan encounter that intense, some people really need to learn some personal boundries. I saw Gaege's phone light up while he was driving.

"Can you check that for me?" He asked handing me his phone from his lap.

"It's from Josh," I said," He said 'Where you at.' what do you want to say?"

"Uh tell him to go to gate B5 and wait for Mully while and we should be there soon."

"Okay baby." I typed the message and set his phone back down. 

After a good 40 minutes of driving, we finally arrived and pulled into the parking lot. I tried to open my door but Gaege stretched over to me and closed it. 

"What did I say about princess' opening there own door?" He said. i rolled my eyes with a smirk and waited for him to open my door. He came around to my side and opened my door for me. I opened the backseats door and got Ben out of his car seat. 

"Ready to go meet your uncles?" I asked Ben and followed Gaege into the airport. There were a few fans at the airport but they were so much more respectful and I enjoyed talking to them. I even added a few on snapchat.

Gaege POV:

We walked to gate B5 and found Josh and Mully.

"Boy's!" I yelled and they whipped around and started running toward me and y/n.

"Hey there buddy," Mully said to Ben, "Can I hold him?" He asked.

"Ya of course." Y/n said handing Ben to Mully.

"Holy crap Gaege he looks just like you!" Josh said astonished.

"I know right!" Y/n said looking over to me. I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"Okay okay my turn!" Josh said taking Ben from Mully. 

"No, I'm his favorite!"Mully said turning from Josh.

"Said no one ever!" Josh said lightly punching Mully in the arm. They kept bantering and I couldn't help chuckling at them. We left the airport and headed home. Once we got home Josh and Mully got settled in their room and we all fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys a/n again but I can't say it enough but thank you so much for the reads. Next chapter coming soon I promise!