Sweet and Sour Honeymoon

Jaanvi's POV :

A day prior to our departure, Mumma came to our room when Ved was in his study room.
  "Done with packing? "
She initiated the conversation with the most obvious question.
  "Almost done. We will recheck once before leaving "
She smiled at me and we both sat down on the bed.
  "You have something in your mind right? Spill it before it overflows "
I cheekily smiled at her. Talking to her is almost similar to Mom, I don't really have to think too much.
  "I want you to take care of him during the journey. I want you to help him enjoy throughout this holiday trip without worrying about the work and stuff. I want you both to spend some good time with each other. Even if its just like two friends, it's fine. I want you both to have fun for this entire week. Can you do that for your Mumma? "
She asked me with her concern filled eyes.
  "I will try my level best to fulfill your wish Mumma."
And she was happy with my words. Then we talked about the ritual to be performed in the temple and she gave me the clothes we had to wear on that day and I packed them in my luggage bag.

Our flight was at 6.55 in the evening next day and Mumma and Papa came to send us off at the airport. We were at the Cochin airport next day morning at 8.55. After finishing all the airport procedure we collected our car from the agency and checked into our hotel room. We freshened up and had our breakfast at 10 and started exploring Cochin.

We visited museum of contemporary art at first followed by Cochin Jewish synagogue. Our next destination was Dutch palace. We spent more than an hour walking through the palace and knowing about its history. Post lunch we went to Indo Portuguese museum and Santa Cruz Basilica. Our last destination for the day was Fort Kochi beach. We witnessed the beautiful sunset together.
  "Ved please click some pictures of mine"
I requested him politely,
I repeat.. I was polite.
  "I'm not your personal photographer and your phone has a built-in front cam for the same purpose"
was the sweetest reply I received.
  "Come-on Ved.. Don't be so petty. I'll click yours too"
  "As if I'm dying for it"
He scoffed.
  "If we don't send some photos by the end of the day, Mumma and Papa will start suspecting. Rest is your choice "
I threatened with a obvious reasons.
Three... Two.... One... and,
  "Fine"
And we clicked multiple photos and selfies and sent it to Mumma.
We returned to our hotel and had our dinner in the hotel restaurant after freshening up. We dozed off to sleep the very moment our heads hit our pillow.

Ved's POV :

Next day morning I had to wake up my sleepy head wife, so we could get ready to leave for Munnar. Let me tell you, she literally sleeps like a rock. Sleep and food must be her true love since the moment she was born. We finished our breakfast and started our journey at 7 and she decided to drive today since I did yesterday. We reached Munnar after 3 hours journey. We covered Munnar top station, Lakkam waterfalls, echo point followed by the spice plantations and chocolate factory nearby. Jaanvi being a big time chocolate lover, purchased chocolates like there's no tomorrow. She literally grabbed every variant available without any confusion.
Is this obsession for chocolate normal among ladies or my wife is an exception case? And where exactly will those fats find space in that petite body?

We moved to our hotel and rested after having a good relaxing shower and mouth watering food. We still had a day to explore Munnar, so we decided to sleep early to regain our lost energy. Next day we visited Blossom Park and Attukad falls and a tea estate with tea museum. In a single day, I managed to witness both her childish and mature sides alternatively and even today I served as her photographer since I didn't wish to hear more nagging from my parents. I still remember how Dad literally came to my study room on the previous day of our departure to give me instructions to take care of their dear daughter throughout this week... I don't know why my family thinks that I'll have to behave like her caretaker, she's a grown up for heaven's sake...