Doomed Love

Arnav's POV :

Ved and Jaanvi, both are two important people in my life. Ved is my best buddy and Jaanvi is more like my own sister. So seeing them hurt this way is hurting me too. I don't know why things turned out this way. Whatever it is, I just want them to talk it out. There is no problem that can't have a solution, we just have to search for it.

I went to meet Ved in his office and tried to talk about it, but he shrugged saying it was his personal issue and he would solve it on his own. It does hurt when your best friend considers you as outsider when you actually think of him as family. I asked him about his project in Mumbai, he said he would leave next week. So this might be one of the reasons for their argument.

  "Ved, I don't know what's wrong with you and her. You chose to walk on the path of love even after knowing its not rosy all the time. So it's your responsibility to help each other when the problem arises. I may give you suggestions but its you both who make the decisions. So please make a choice that you both wouldn't regret at the end"
He simply nodded and I left his office.
I thought of going back to check on Jaanvi as she was still with Ash.

I received a call from Ash asking me to come home quickly and I went there.
  "She is crying again since morning. I really can't watch her cry all day because of that jerk. Talk to her or do something. "
Ash was furious by now.
I went to Jaanvi's room and she was still in a bad state, I tried to talk to her but she didn't reply anything.
  "What the hell is wrong with you Jaanvi? Have you lost your shit completely over a boy? Do you think your crying sessions will sort out all the issues? Then let me enlighten you, it won't. So for heaven’s sake try to think about people who care about you.
  I'm tired of seeing your tears since the last two days "
Ash lashed out on her. I tried to calm her down but she was not listening to me this time.
  "He.... He will leave me Ash. He said he wants a break... He will leave me and go to Mumbai.....Arnav, he...  he thinks I’m childish.....I just want to be with him. I love him Ash… I love him too much that the thought of leaving him scares me......"
Jaanvi finally spoke between her sobs. Ash ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Ash isn't someone who breaks down in front of others. She stays strong all the time or at least that's what she want others to believe. But today she was in tears after her outburst. Jaanvi finally spoke about everything that happened that night and Ash wanted to kill Ved at the very moment for the pain he gave to her best friend. It's clear that it wasn't a single night's issue but an outburst of pent up emotions. Both of them had their own set of explanation about the argument. But this isn't about who is right and who is wrong now. Right now it's a very delicate situation, one decision could make or break this relationship. I just wish they make a decision that keeps them happy.

After the pouring her heart out, Jaanvi's exhausted body needed rest. So we both let her sleep after making her eat a little bit. Ash was still in her emotional state and she needed someone to stay by her side at this time. I took her to her room and made her sit on the bed.
  "Why does it have to be her Arnav?
She is one of the most innocent human being I have ever met. You know she is the one who always told me relationships are more important than ego or arguments. She gave her heart and soul to this relationship. But look at her now, she's broken to worst levels. She is the one who gave me strength in my tough times, I can't look at her being this weak"
She cried on my shoulder.
  "I know what Jaanvi means to you. I know the level of love and concern you have for each other. So as a best friend, now it’s your duty to stay with her. If she is weak then try to be her strength. Right now she feels like she lost everything because she is at the verge of loosing her love. But we need to make her realize that she still has people who care about her. So will you be the support that Jaanvi needs at the moment?”
She nodded with a yes.
  "That's like my hurricane"
and she finally smiled faintly after two days.