Who knew...

Ash's POV:

Looking at Jaanvi and Ved, I always feel extra single in my life... Its not that I never had a relationship or something, but I never had something like them in my life. After joining St. Theresa, I became busy with my studies and didn't have time for romance and stuff.

Well... just like how seasons change and nature approves it with utmost excitement, lately my heart is also excited to accept the change in its feelings. I too developed a teeny weeny crush over someone but I wasn't sure if it could be considered under that category or not. But still there was someone who's presence meant something for me.

Basically, I'm an extremely extrovert character but that boy.... he hardly had other friends than his usual ones. So we're poles apart in behavior, yet there was something in him that attracted me.

Yes I'm talking about the great, silent, good-looking supporting character of my best friend's love story, Arnav Shetty.
I know you must be surprised... Guess what... I'm surprised too.
I don't even know how I ended up liking him. I and Yash had similar personalities still I didn't feel anything about him. But this boy caught my interest without even doing anything. Getting attracted to him or anything of that sort was not even in my plans, it was natural just like a bustling river in me was waiting for a calm ocean in him. Once I found him, everything looked serene.

During the truth or dare game, I had to confess as a dare. I was still not sure whether to do it or not. But after mustering every ounce of courage I did it... For the first time in my life I confessed seriously to a boy and that too as a part of dare.
What more to add to my misery.....

But the reaction I received after the confession made me realize how badly I might have scared him with my words. If I had not laughed that day, he would have almost experienced chest pain in few minutes because of shock. So I decided to keep my crush for myself for everyone's safety purposes. One way road and love are often accident prone...

During the bus journey, I sacrificed my seat for my best friend's love and I returned to Ved's seat which was next to Arnav's. He neither welcomed me nor denied. This boy really has some good level of talent in giving mixed signals. Thinking about the same thing, I dozed off on his shoulder. I slept peacefully throughout the journey, probably the best nap of my life. Probability of occurrence of this event is 50:50.... EITHER he has already friend zoned me to the level he doesn't mind it, OR he liked the way my head rested on his shoulder so he didn't bother moving it. I couldn't muster enough courage to ask my silly question. So as usual I shrugged it off and moved on.

My silly crush and my normal life was moving on it's own pace. I didn't have much complaints... But as the interaction between us increased, my liking towards him also increased. Somewhere at the back of my mind, even I knew in risking my life.

The way he spoke to Jaanvi on Ved's birthday made me feel good about my selection, but being friend zoned also hurts like bitch. As days passed I realize that I might have stronger feelings for him. So I did some background research on this boy.
Let me remind you all, its just research for future references and not stalking....

The background research proved that this innocent human being had only one ex girlfriend, that too during his 11th grade and thereafter he didn't bother falling in love again. That means the site in his heart is still up for sale and I can be a possible land lord...Good for me and better for him.

I wanted to know more about him, but he isn't any celebrity that I could type his name on google and get all the details. Even his social media feeds were dry like Sahara desert. So.. the only option I have right now is direct approach and after calculating height, weight and depth and density of my feelings... I finally decided to follow my heart...