Ok... Let's plan something

Ved’s POV:

Asking her out on a dinner date wasn’t an easy task for me. I may be a confident speaker in front crowd but my nervousness kicks in when it comes to her. 
Come-on who doesn’t get nervous while talking to their just committed girlfriend right? I too belong to normal homo sapiens category, so its common to get flustered in front of my girl.

Now that she has agreed, I must plan well and make her happy on the date.
I didn’t want to take her to a flashy star restaurant but a cozy place with some good food. The first place that came to my mind is Shetty’s Lunch Home. They serve the authentic Mangalorean food and the taste is to die for. It’s one of the places which I usually visit with Yash and Arnav. So I decided to take her there. After dinner may be we could go to beach and walk along the shore. Night walks on beach is literally the best experience. Finally everything was decided and I plopped on my bed to get some sleep.

My phone alarm went on and on, but I was happily enjoying my dream about my Jaan. Mom came to my room and turned off the alarm and pulled my duet rather harshly.
  “Either wake up once that alarm starts screaming or don’t set it at all. Why do you have to disturb others because of your stupidity? Now get up and get ready”
Every Indian mother and the morning talks remains almost similar I guess.

I woke up finally and saw a good morning message from her. My morning instantly brightened up.
I got ready in no time and marched towards dining table. Dad wished me good morning and I wished him back. He asked me about the camp and we talked about it for some time. Mom served breakfast and we had it along with some casual talks.

I reached college bit early and went to library directly since I had to collect some books for reference. Library was almost empty making it entirely peaceful. After picking up my books, I searched for a seat to settle. But what caught my sight was my Jaan in her nerdy specs preparing her notes. She was so engrossed in her book that she didn’t even notice my presence. I dragged the seat in front of her and she got startled because of the sudden sound.
  “Ved what are you doing here?”
  “You know, I came for my basketball ball practice"
and she glared at me.
  “Of course I’m here to collect books and I saw my Jaan was busy studying all alone. So thought of giving some company to her. I’m such a good boy na Jaan?”
and winked at her.
She blushed and but still wanted to act stern.

She decided to ignore me and continue to focus on her books. I held her free hand and opened my book and started studying my subjects. She tried to free her hand and I was not planning to let go.
  “Ved what do you think you are doing?"
  “I'm studying for my exams. You too should focus on your studies Jaan and keep silence"
I was trying hard to control my laughter.
  “Please Ved..”
She was pouting now.
  “Jaan let me hold your hand please….
I seem to have better concentration holding your hand “
I said with an innocent face.
  “Either you leave my hand and study or I’m leaving library. Now you decide"
It was a clear warning.
  “You are so cruel Jaan”
I had to let go her hand with a heavy heart.
  “ I am flattered by your compliments Ved. Now shut up and concentrate on your book”
and she gave me a sarcastic smirk.

After sometime she got up and was ready to leave. I followed her like an obedient puppy.
The things I do for my stubborn girlfriend...
She smiled at my childishness.
  “See you in the evening and don’t worry much about dressing up, wear what you feel like. You look beautiful as you are"
She nodded and waved me a bye and left for her classes.

Jaanvi’s POV :

After witnessing morning dose of childishness by Ved, I went back to my classes. As soon as I entered the class my entire gang was waiting for me to discuss about the camp and also my love life.
Entire college now knew about me and Ved. Of course...Poster boy’s love story is more interesting than the subjects taught in classes… Popular boyfriend comes with problematic fanclub. The things I do for my handsome boyfriend...