ohmami

::::::

fuck a double date
double-down on everything i say
you can bring a friend, but she don't get to stay

guarantee she'll end up leaving anyway

-ohmami : chase atlantic

::::::

(relevant to chapter 91 of the tokyo revengers manga)

2005

"so you guys are teaming up with the dude who kills you?" y/n asked, raising her eyebrows.

"i was pretty against it at first, but there's really no other way to stop hakkai from killing his brother." chifuyu responded. they were sitting on his bed, cross-legged, facing each other. y/n had peke j in her lap, who had grown quite accustomed to being around her. 

"and you said it's going down tomorrow?"  she confirmed, to which chifuyu nodded.

"so you're leaving your girlfriend alone on christmas?" she pouted, only half joking.

"hell nah, we're beating his ass at midnight. i get the whole day with you" he smiled.

"haha, you're gonna beat a gang leader with takemichi? very funny."

"at least have a little faith." chifuyu chuckled. "oh, i nearly forgot to mention, you're coming to dinner with us tonight."

"with kisaki and hanma? i dunno..." y/n hesitated.

"we'll just ignore them, don't worry."

...

"where the hell is he?" y/n leaned into chifuyu's side because it was freezing. he wrapped an arm around her while they waited for takemichi.

"we should just go in, he said he had something to take care of." chifuyu suggested, so he held the door as the other three filed past him.

"why is she here, again?" kisaki asked with a scowl. they'd never even met before, and he already seemed to hate her.

"i told you, she's my girlfriend." chifuyu rolled his eyes.

"sorry i'm late!" takemichi burst through the door, very out of breath, and very beat up.

"it's the night before our big battle, better get your head in gear." hanma drowsily spoke.

"also, takemichi... what happened to your face?" chifuyu and y/n stared with wide eyes.

"damn dude! you got even uglier!" hanma smiled, and y/n laughed at his comment, and quickly stopped when she remembered takemichi was one of her best friends.

kisaki was clearly not amused with them, so he got straight into discussing plans. y/n had eventually fallen asleep on chifuyu's shoulder, and he softly nudged her awake when they had to leave.

y/n waited near chifuyu's bike while he gave takemichi a pep-talk of some sorts before saying goodbye. 

the ride home was nice and peaceful, cool wind whipping through their hair as they rode through the dark streets. when they arrived at their street, they hopped off the bike. chifuyu walked her up to her apartment and they shared a quick hug and kiss before bidding each other good night.

they were both with the person they were going to spend the rest of their life with, and they knew it.

::::::

don't forget to vote :)