just my type

::::::

m-m-m-m-m-my more than meets the eye
to tell the truth you be a liar
i saw her out on friday night, misunderstood
she's balling for a guy
that's cigarette, it needs a light
pluck up the courage and invite her nowhere good

- just my type : the vamps

::::::

(relevant to chapter 47 of the tokyo revengers manga) chapter 238 had me cryingggg

2005

"i was nothing but a stepping stone to kisaki." osanai gritted his teeth. "i learnd that during the battle of 8/3."

chifuyu had taken them to osanai's house. y/n had heard of the previous leader of mobius, but he looked a lot stronger, and scarier in person. y/n knew of mikey's power, but she never imagined he could take out someone like this.

chifuyu had been questioning him about kisaki, the man telling him how kisaki basically made him who he is.

"you mean when draken-kun got stabeed?" takemcihi asked. y/n hadn't said anything the entire time, not wanting to involve herself in something she wasn't apart of. any questions she had were answered later in the conversation anyways, so she just had to be patient.

"that fight was all arranged by kisaki in the first place." osanai said. y/n comprehended everything said perfectly fine, but she had absolutely zero idea as to kisaki's motive. surely you can't be that bad of a person without a tragic backstory, or a revenge plan.

"why would kisaki go through all that trouble?" chifuyu voiced all of their thoughts. 

"kisaki's plan for that fight was to get draken killed... and take his place as toman's second in command."

takemichi gulped. 

"kisaki left me behind... but he found a new weapon." osanai continued. weapon? what kind of weapon? 

"hanma shuji." the intensity in osanai's eyes, and the reaction of the other boys proved that hanma was an important figure, but y/n had never heard of him.

"huh? isn't hanma valhalla's acting leader?!" takemichi gaped. y/n had heard that before. but wait... that means kisaki is basically in charge of valhalla, who is challenging toman to a fight. that was not good.

after a little more fun chatting about how evil kisaki is, the trio made their way out.

"well now we know who valhalla's mysterious leader is." chifuyu said, "the headless angel is... kisaki tetta." 

"huh?!" takemichi wasn't the brightest, but y/n at least would've expected him to have inferred that detail.

"in that case..." takemichi said, "i gotta go." he gave y/n a look that without a doubt meant he was going back to the future. she couldn't ask why in front of chifuyu, so she just nodded, and he ran off.

"uhh, where is he going?" chifuyu stared after him.

"i think he's going to his girlfriend's house." y/n said, which wasn't a complete lie. he had to go there to get back to the past. 

"it's nearly dinner time, so i should get going." she said, checking her phone for the time. 

"i'll walk you. we live across from each other anyways." he offered. so he did notice her. her face got a little warm, even in the cold air.

"sure." y/n smiled. she was oddly comfortable around someone she had only met today.

it was about a ten minute walk, and y/n would rather die than walk in an awkward silence, so she started a conversation.

"your friend, i think it was baji-san?" chifuyu nodded, so she continued, "what is he doing right now? i mean- i just always see you guys riding to school togther, so..."

the boy smiled. so she did notice him. 

"he's in valhalla now, so he's probably with one of their members, kazutora. they were friends a while ago."

"i get why you think he's spying on them. i don't think someone would go through all that trouble for nothing."

"hmm, baji-san's pretty stubborn, though. i just hope he doesn't get himself killed." chifuyu chuckled. 

::::::