te amo

::::::

that's when i saw it in her eyes, it's overthen she said, "te amo", then she put her hand around me waist
i told her, "no", she cried, "te amo"
i told her, "i'm not gonna run away, but let me go"

- te amo : rihanna 

::::::

(sort of relevant to chapter 51 of the tokyo revengers manga)

"chifuyu, what are gang fights like? i mean, i saw toman's fight with mobius, but doesn't valhalla have like 300 members?!" y/n asked. they had reached their houses after the meeting, but neither of them stopped the conversation, so they sat on the stairs, talking.

"the mobius fight was different. they ambushed us, there was no overseer. it was a huge mess."

"overseer?" 

"they're like a referee. i reckon there'll be heaps of big delinquents there, too. big fights like this get their attention, so they come and watch how it plays out." chifuyu was happy to explain these things to her.

"you do this a lot, huh?" she looked him in the eyes.

he chuckled, "yeah. i've been in a lot of fights, thanks to baji-san."

"...will you... be okay?"  y/n asked, concerned. chifuyu boldly placed his hand over hers, and he didn't truly believe what he said next, but he said it for her.

"i'll be fine. nothing bad's gonna happen to any of us. i promise." he said

"promise?" he nodded. 

"we should probably go to sleep..."

"yeah." they stood up, still holding hands. chifuyu walked as far as he could without separating them, and then slowly dropped her hand. 

they smiled at each other, before turning away. they both walked into their apartment to get a good nights rest for tomorrow, even though they stayed up late, thinking about the other.

::::::