do i wanna know?

you guys ty for 1K views, it's not a lot compared to others, but it's still an achievement!! remember to vote and comment

::::::

i've dreamt about you nearly every night this week

how many secrets can you keep?

'cause there's this tune i found that makes me think of you somehow and i play it on repeat

until i fall asleep

- do i wanna know? : arctic monkeys (i learnt how to play this on guitar and its so cool)

::::::

(relevant to chapter 70 of the tokyo revengers manga)

2017

"how are you literally in a gang, but you won't drive without a license?" y/n asked takuya. she was driving him to takemichi's apartment. chifuyu was meant to do it, but he went in early for some reason. 

"what's with that collar? you aren't a dog ya know." she laughed.

"i didn't ask to be driven by you." 

"well you could always walk." y/n shut him up. takuya was always a little bit scared of her. she liked to pick on him now that he thought he was so cool.

they arrived outside takemichi's apartment building, and takuya swiftly exited to car, eager to rid himself of her snarky comments. just in time, the first division leader's car arrived. he looked pretty scared of all the people there. a little unlike him. 

y/n hadn't spoken to him in a while, ever since he became, well... a dickhead. 

she knew she wouldn't get in trouble for this, she had done it in the past, so she rolled down her window as she drove away, and called to takemichi: "fix your dumb hair!"

...

chifuyu chuckled to himself as he watched his wife yell something to takemichi through the window of the highest floor in the building.

as little as he wanted to admit it, he was quite nervous for this meeting. he had been aiding the gangs downfall ever since it turned into a disrespectful organisation, to say the least. with all the tokyo manji gang executives in one room, he couldn't help but imagine it all going wrong.

he saw takemichi through the reflection of the glass. the boy had really fallen down the wrong path lately; he had done some unspeakable things, even if it wasn't completely purposeful.

"answer you phone, takemichi." he said, unimpressed. 

"chifuyu, thank god! i have no clue what's goin' on!" a frantic takemichi announced to his whole crew. 

"the hell're you talkin' about?" chifuyu gave him a quizzical look, "we got an admin meeting, let's go."

"who does?"

"c'mon partner, who else but you?" he kept a grin on his face, hoping he would be dealing with the good side of takemichi tonight. 

"the tokyo manji gang's top admin..."

"hanagaki takemichi."

::::::

i'm really excited to work on the next parts, because the manga just got into book 9, and i have the physical copy to work from!!

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed ittt