Betty and a chocolate shake

-taylors pov- 

"Hi guys!" I say as I log onto the zoom chat with jack and Aaron where we are going to talk about the music and album we are making. 

"Hi tay, hi jack" Aaron says "hi tay and hi Aaron" jack says. 

"So, I just wanted to hear what you guys think. I think that this is quickly morphing into an album" I say and hope that they feel the same way. It's been so much fun writing things so far and it's really getting my mind off everything else that's going on. 

"I agree, and it's really fun" jack says, and Aaron makes a similar agreement which is a relief. 

"There is one thing though" I start and bite my lip, I've been thinking a lot about this recently "i would love to do a music video for cardigan if that's okay with you two. I think it would be a good single" I suggest. 

"That sounds fun, I think that song sets the tone of the album" Aaron says and once again I'm relieved. "yeah, I thought so too... but will have to do it soon, because of my situation" I say. I've decided that I need to tell them about the baby because it will affect the video. 

"What situation?" jack asks and look really confused. I take a deep breath before saying anything "I'm pregnant, a little over 8 weeks" I say and smile gently. Thankfully I've started to be able to smile a little when I talk about it. 

"Oh my god, congrats!" Aaron says and jacks' eyes are big "holly shit Tay, congrats. I didn't even know you were trying or planning on it" jack says. 

"oh, we weren't. It was an accident that just happened" I say and shrug, it's the truth after all. "So that's why I need to do it sooner rather than later so the bump is hidden. We don't want the world to know" 

"Our lips are sealed" Aaron says and I breath out in relief "we can do whatever you need to do Taylor." he says. 

"i will send Laura with the equipment in a couple of days if you want Tay" jack suggest "thanks that would be nice. I will send my jet so she can stay safe" 

We have already planned that Laura will come over and set things up and show joe and I how to operate things so we can record from home. She is thankfully single and lives alone so that's the only reason I'm even agreeing to it. I don't want anyone to put their families at risk with this virus, but both Laura and jack have insisted on her coming over. 

"That would be amazing so we can record the track. And I will start to plan the dates and concept for the video, I have a couple of ideas, but I want it to be a surprise to you two too" I grin at them. 

"What are you thinking about in terms of release of this music" Aaron asks, and I take a second to reflect. I've wanted to do it differently than I've done it before because after all noting in the world is the same. Sure, I could wait until the pandemic is over and do it like I always do, but I want to take this opportunity to do thinks a new way. Nothing is the same around us so why should we do this normally too. 

"i think that we should do a surprise release. Just drop it when we feel we are done. I'm not even telling my label before its done, I've only told you two, Laura, joe obviously and a select couple of people from my team." I've wanted to keep this as secret as possible. It's so secret that I haven't told a single soul other than joe what I want the title to be. 

We finish up the talk and I move on to talk to my management for a moment to plan the video out, so we are ready to go when the track is ready. Hopefully Aaron will be able to mix it quickly so we can use it before I start to show too much. I've already decided that I will wear a flowy nightgown situation so it's easy to hide any possible bump that has made an appearance.