8 weeks

**Mid-march** (

(A/N and I changed the due date to around 25th September because I had counted the number of months wrong. If it was mid-august she would have been a month early since I'm my mind Taylor got pregnant late December/early January)

-taylors pov-

Today I'm eight weeks pregnant and I still feel like crap. According to the internet vomiting is supposed to be less after 12 weeks so I have several more weeks of this crap. My mood is all over the place these days and I shift between crying and screaming in anger as well as blissful happiness. I thought it was a lie that your mods get heightened during pregnancy but boy was I wrong. Joe is being amazing though and really patient with me.

The fact that I am pregnant is still hard to grasp, I still don't think I am ready to be a mother and I'm annoyed that I was forced into this situation. Well... I wasn't wholeheartedly forced because I could have chosen to have an aborting, but I do want kids with joe eventually so maybe this was a sign?

Thankfully making music with jack and Arron has been really fun. I've decided to make the music in an imaginary town with the focus on imaginary characters for most of the songs. It's nice to not have the whole focus on me and my life because there really isn't that much that have changed in recent years since my personal life is really stable and calm. Well... Other than the pregnancy. But I have no intention of revealing that to the world. Actually, we haven't even told our families or anyone besides Selena yet, but that's the plan for today.

I'm standing by the mirror in our bedroom with my shirt tucked into my bra and looking at my stomach. I feel that I'm getting fat already and I hate that. Joe is getting ready beside me, and I look at him with a sad look on my face "do you think I look fat?" I ask gently and tears are threatening to fall.

He stops what he is doing and come up behind me wrapping his arms around me and laying his hands on my stomach. "you're not fat my love. There is a baby in there, but it's not showing yet. But sure, your stomach Is going to get bigger, but that doesn't mean your fat. It only means that our baby is healthy and growing strong so it can come out and be with us. It's not fat, it's a tiny human that we love very much remember?" he says, and l lean back against his chest.

"I still feel like I'm fat" I sigh and dry the tears that's falling down from my eyes. "you're not fat, you could never be fat. You're healthy and there is a baby in there. But you're not even showing yet, you don't really start to show at all before like week 16" he says and kiss my cheek.

I look in the mirror and see his big hands resting on my stomach and sigh. There really is a baby in there "the baby needs room to grow" I mumble "exactly my love. Growing is healthy"

We make our way downstairs and set up my computer to facetime our families to tell them. We have waited a couple of weeks before telling anyone just to make sure everything is okay. Really, I think you're supposed to wait until the second trimester to know everything is okay, but we decided we didn't want to wait any longer.

My mom picks up after a couple of rings "hi you two" she says, and I smile at her. She is alone with kitty in the big house in Nashville that I bought for them years ago. My dad used to live there with her, but they got a divorce in 2011 and he ended up moving to Tampa. "Hi mom" I say "Hi Andrea" joe adds.

"How is LA, are you two doing okay?" she asks, and I nod "We are okay. Boring being in this house all the time, but okay" I say and lean into joes' arm that wrapped around me "how about you? Is kitty keeping you company?"

"I'm okay too. It's a little lonely in the house by myself. But I guess it's for the best when things are like they are these days" she says, and I sigh. I've been really worried about her catching the virus but so far, she has been healthily.