45

Time skip to nearly the end of school

Peyton's Pov <— A/n: that reminds me of my last book lmfao...

"You guys ever realize the two new members relationship?" I said in the lockeroom.

"What you mean Cassidy and Anna?" Martina spoke up.

"Yeah. They always are together at track meets and always leave and arrive together." I said tying my running shoes.

"Oh yeah I bet they've fucked." Layla said and we all looked at her.

"What?! You know the soccer team captain is an intersex. No one can say no to a big dick." She said and we all raised an eyebrow.

"Have you hooked up with Anna?" I said.

"Nah. I prefer someone else. Cassidy can have Anna." She said.

"You know what we should do? We should include the coach and ask if we could all race. And than everyone stop and let Anna and Cassidy run it. Sees who's faster." I said and surprisingly everyone agreed.

"I genuinely think they have the same pace. Cassidy just doesn't care about running." Zoey said.

"Zoey have you hooked up with Cassidy? I know you two were close before." Halley said.

"No. Haven't gotten a chance. Ever since the big crime that involved with Cassidy last semester I'm pretty sure she's gonna try and wait for the right moment with sex." Zoey said.

We all agreed on my plan. And when Cassidy and Anna arrived they got dressed and went out for a warm up run. The coaches were actually concerned about who was faster. This also could help us to do a 100 and 200s meets.

"Alright you run a 400! You run as fast and quick as you can. First to the finish line I guess wins a free McDonald's lunch or whatever." He said and we all laughed.

We all got ready. I looked behind to see Anna and Cassidy talking.

"Hey you two. Why don't you set up front." I said and they did as I got behind them.

"ready! Go!" He yelled and we all started to run but at the 50 meter mark we stopped except for Cassidy and Anna who went running.

Cassidy was behind Anna but quickly caught up. They slowed down at the end but soon enough Cassidy and Anna both crossed the finish line.

"What the fuck. Y'all flash? How you get here so fast?" Anna asked as she her breathing was heaving.

Cassidy went to get water. She didn't say anything but I could see a slight sight of her tugging Anna's bottom of her shirt twice. They definitely have something going on...

Cassidy's Pov
"Alright I'm sorry you two. I just wanted to know who was faster between you two." The Coach said.

"For the end of this track team. We're gonna have 4 leaders. Two from the sprinters and two from the distance. The 4 leaders are gonna choose so... Cassidy and Anna Your the sprinters leaders and Halley and Sophia you'll be the distances leaders." He said and the 4 people split including me.

"Everyone rock paper sisscors." He said and me and looked at each other.

I ended up winning and Sophia won. We tied together a couple times and than I won with sisscors.

"Alright pick someone from the sprinters team." He said.

I looked at Anna. I didn't want to choose that was rude.

Everyone was staring and u could tell the next words I was gonna say were gonna come out has a stutter.

"Tell me." Anna whispered in my ear.

"Peyton I guess." I muttered.

"Peyton." She said and Peyton smiled at me before coming behind me.

Once we got down from everyone we stood up and lined against each other.

"Alright... your going face each other and the person you are across with your going to race. whoever wins gets more of. Something surprise." He said and we all looked at each other.

Me and Anna had already made a pact. Whatever we get we share so there was no way in losing or winning between us.

"But... if you beat your own time from the very beginning of the day you started you get 10 extra bonus and for each second you advanced a bonus point for each." He said.

"The bad thing is... if you don't try your hardest like this wasn't a track meet your instantly disqualified." Me and Anna looked at each other.

The fuck is he doing?

"And as well as your team." He said and everyone looked at me like I didn't try my hardest.

"Each set is a 100 200 400 for the sprinters. And 800 1200 and 1600 for the distance." He said.

"Alright let's get started." He said and I looked at him.

We took off to get water. While Anna had jerked my hand into the lockers.

"Take this off." I heard seeing Anna behind me.

"Is 102° outside I don't think you want to fall on a sweatshirt. Nor for your sweats. Your gonna trip." She said and I laughed.

"I'm serious." She said. she suddenly pressed her front against my back.

"Anna..." I muttered.

I felt her tug at the bottom of my sweatshirt. She started to take it off.

"An-na no." I mumbled trying to pull it down.

"Please..." she whispered when I felt her lips down my neck.

"We share whatever we get right? Might as well beat me in a race." She said.

"ANNA CASSIDY! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!" When I was distracted Anna had pulled the hoodie over me.

"Here you can use my shirt." She said and I scoffed at her.

"And my shorts take them." She said and I quickly changed and got outside.

"Your an asshole." I said and she smiled.

A/n

I'm at a track meet and they put me in a relay and 100,200 dash pls help me 😐