31

Cassidy's Pov
"What do you mean you haven't had your period for a year." She asked me getting up.

I could see my blood on her clothes and it was quite embarrassing for me.

"Coach put me on a strict birth control. As well as a pill to slow down my periods so that I wouldn't have to have one during the season." I said and Anna looked at me.

"How long have you've been taking them?" She asked me.

"Freshman." She nearly blew.

"Okay let's get you to the my bathroom." She said as we went to the bathroom.

She started a shower and walked out closing the door. Am I suppose to get a shower? Is it for her? Fuck.

"Here some clothes. I'll get a shower after you. I'm gonna wash the sheets. Call out if you need me." She said closing the door.

I just stared at the clothes. Soon while I started to undress and went under the water.

When I got a cramp in my stomach it felt like someone was punching me. I wasn't use to the period cramps and I had stop taking pills a long time ago but I still take the strict birth control which I really didn't see any symptoms happening.

I had totally forgotten I stopped taking them. But I also realize I had stop taking them a long time ago and my period didn't come for months.

I should stop taking the birth control too. It's probably really bad for me.

"You okay?" I heard Anna's voice making me jump. The attempt to well... catch the water didn't go so well.

"Shit. cass?" She asked out as I tried getting back up. I realized my head must have split open again from the old cut.

"Sh-shit I'm bleeding..." I muttered.

"Here take this and have a towel wrapped around you." She said giving me a black towel.

I put above my breasts and it reached down to my legs. When I stepped out Anna was turned around. She had a set of clothes ready for me.

"I'll be uhm... outside." Anna said slipping out.

I changed around but when I looked in the mirror the blood side ran down my temple and down to my cheek.

I searched for something that I could use to help stop the bleeding.

"God why do it have to be such an idiot." I muttered.

"You okay?" I heard outside the door.

"Bleeding... I'm bleeding." I said and she opened the door gently seeing me in a panic.

"Hey it's okay. Let me get the first aid." She said getting under her sink.

"Here sit here." She said taking me to her bed.

She started to patch it with tiny white bandaids. Using three to keep the wound closed.

"There." She said as she put the first aid up.

I groaned when I felt a cramp come through. Anna laid next to me she pulled me closer to her has I put my head in her neck.

Anna's POV
Since I've never really experienced a girl with periods I went to the one that complains to me the most about not having periods... Eva.

"Dude... pick up the phone." I muttered.

Cassidy was asleep on me so I carefully move out of her arms.

"You woke me from my nap piss off." Eva said and I rolled my eyes.

"How big of a tampons do I need to give a girl." I said and she laughed out loud.

"Dude shut the fuck up." I groaned.

"What you didn't a girl preggo yet? I'm surprised." She said and I groaned putting my head on the shelf.

"Who do you need it for anyway?" She said still laughing.

"Cassidy now hurry up and fucking tell me." I said.

"Okay okay. Try getting regular size. When's the last time she's had her period." She asked me.

"A year." I said truthfully and I could hear her choking on water.

"THATS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE." She yelled threw the phone making me put distance between my ear and my phone.

"She's been on meds." I muttered.

"How long?" She said.

"She said since freshman year." I said.

"Jesus... that's fucking torture right there. She's probably gonna have the word period pains ever." She said and I groaned.

"Can you help me out here than?" I asked and she said yes.

"You know her favorite candy?" She asked me.

"No dude I don't even know her favorite color..." I said.

"Damn..." she said.

"Okay think about it. What is the color of her phone case?" She asked me.

"Clear red." I said.

"Her favorite color is red you dumb bitch." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay... what food should I get for her? Like candy?" I asked her.

"Try getting chips and chocolate. No spicy it could make cramps worse." She said.

"You might wanna pick up her favorite restaurant. And get pads too. She may be comfortable with either tampons or pads most likely pads though because if she hasn't had her period for awhile she may feel more comfortable with pads." She said and I nodded getting some.

"should I get Canes?" I asked.

"Yeah. And get a heating pad as well."

~~~~~~

"Hey wake up." I said nudging Cassidy.

Cassidy was quite hard to wake up but normally just a few nudges would wake her up. I guess she wasn't in the mood because she gave me her back.

"Mood swings..." I muttered knowing I hate those.

I climbed in bed wrapping my arms around her torso. She mumbled and groaned. I could hear a faint whimper come from her.

I took the stuff I got and set it in front of her. I know she was awake and while I got the stuff out for her and she looked at me.

She sat up as I was behind her and she was in between my legs. I started to get the candy and get the food out.

"What's this." She muttered.

"Food and candy. Some snacks and heating pad." I said.

"I'm sorry." She muttered.

"Hey look at me what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Did I seem rude to you? Is this why your giving me stuff." She asked me and I shook my head no.

"When you have your period you more likely to crave sweets and food. And the heating pad is to help with cramps. I also got some Tylenol and ibuprofen with some tampons and pads." I said.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded as I put my head on her shoulder.

She laid her eyes on some KitKats and Godiva chocolate I got for her and she reached for it first.

"I can have it?" She said and I nodded. She smiled before digging in.