33

Anna's POV
I found myself in Cassidy's room as she was getting dressed. I had gotten so nervous around her I asked her out on a date.

Well technically I didn't ask I just blurted out 'I'm taking you on a date' which I guess she didn't think I was telling the truth yet she said yes which surprised me a lot.

"What should dress for this 'date'?" She asked me emphasizing the word date.

"I- uhhh... fuck." I muttered.

I didn't have ANYTHING planned. Fuck fuck fuck.

"ARCADE! WEAR CASUAL!" I yelled and I froze realizing what I just yelled.

"Wait really?" She asked me.

"I've never... been to an arcade?" She said and I stuttered at my words.

"We c-can go somewhere el-else?" I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay." She said coming out with a sweatshirt.

I realized she was wearing... my boxers? 

She tried finding pants but when she bent down I could see her ass making my dick grow.

"N-Fuck I'll be right back." I said running to the bathroom.

I waited a little so my dick can soften up.

"Can I just wear your sweatpants please? All of my clothes are in the washer." She asked.

"Uh yeah sure I don't mind." I said.

"When are you gonna be done in the bathroom? I need to brush my teeth." She said and I freaked out.

"Gimme a minute I'll be out." I said.

~~~~~~

"Buffet? Games... laser tag and even inside roller coaster." I muttered looking at the menu.

"Claw machine. Pool. And there was even a bar for adults." I said looking at Cassidy who already admiring the food.

Lately she's been craving food and I think the medicine wore off. She gained back and was in perfect shape for her size which she was really proud of herself for doing that.

"Anna... can I get that?" She asked as there was a slice of pizza on the tray. She stared at it for awhile before I laughed.

"Why are you laughing at me I'm hungry." She said and I shook my head no.

I grabbed a plate giving it to her. I started to take the piece and set on her plate. After I did she walked away to another booth which had spaghetti and fettuccine.

She had the biggest eyes almost has if she was begging for the food.

"Ma'am do you not know how to use the fucking tongs. Get the food and get out!" The guy yelled and she looked at him.

"I'm sorry sir. It's her first time here and she's learning to socialize give her a fucking break." I said dipping for her.

"Well she looks like a young woman. Needs to dress up more obviously she sits at home and probably slacks." He said and I felt my fist tighten.

"What did I tell you about scaring customers! Go!" A girl yelled.

When we looked up it was... the new basketball coach. She worked here?

"Oh. Highschool teenagers..." she said.

"You work two jobs?" Cassidy muttered and she nodded.

"You got your food?" She asked and Cassidy nodded.

"I look forward to seeing you on the court." She said and Cassidy had a fear before walking off without saying anything.

"I-I'm sorry I uh freaked." She said and I shook my head no.

"It's okay. You have nothing to apologize Cmon." I said taking her to sit and eat the food.

After getting my food and drink for the both of us, she looked like she was having the most delicious meal ever.

~~~~~

"You ready?" I asked her and we both pushed down on the lever together making the wheel spin fast due to our weight on the lever.

When we got a bonus we took a 1000 tickets making us high five.

She looked like she was having a good time. We went to the basketball hoops and she swiped her card. She started to go fast making every shot in the basket. In the end she got an entire 86 points in just less than 1 minute.

Which was the new highscore and we got a bunch load of tickets. I'm the corner of my eye I saw the new basketball coach looking from afar.

I felt a tug in my sleeve when we reached a hammer drop where to put a hammer down and it goes up but hit too hard and it bounces down.

"You do it." She said and I smiled swiping my card and taking the mallet.

Let's just said I on accidentally broke the machine and we took a break for it running. We did roller coasters and laser tag.

Her laugh was adorable. Her smile was cute. And she looked to be having the most fun of her life.

When we went to turn in our tickets I gave her most of mine and ended up buying small things like candy.

We had a total of 8,000 tickets. We turned in game cards and she got a big stuff animal. She also got a normal sized one and asked me if she could give it to her brother. I was okay with it. Has long has she was having fun... so was I.

It looked great to see her smile and laugh. I've never really seen her do that not even in winning her basketball games.

"Best date ever." She said and I looked at her.

"Date? You considered this a date?" I asked her.

"Did you have fun? Cause I had fun... and we ate food and we had a good time together or I did I hope you did. Did I do too much? Am I doing something wrong?" She asked as she stopped walking. She started to panic...

"Cass. Whenever I'm with you I always have fun. You make it fun, that's why I like hanging out with you." I said and her eyes lit up like she just had won a million dollar lottery.

"No one ever said that to me... I'm sorry I don't know how to react to that." She said and I just interlocked our fingers together with my hand.

"Nope. Your doing alright." I said and she smile putting her head on my shoulder while we walked to the car.

When I pulled up to her driveway I felt a kiss on my cheek before she got out the car.

"Thank you Anna I had fun." She said and I smiled.

"Me too."

A/n

I started my period and at this point anyone who pisses me off makes me want to hit them with a dead rat.