1

Cassidy's Pov
"Sweetie wake up!!" I heard as my alarm went off.

"Jesus." I mumbled as I got up.

I got up and stretched my legs and got in the shower. I dried my hair and put a small bit of make up.

I grabbed my homework and laptop stuffing it in my bag. I grabbed my basketball uniform stuffing it down my duffel bag.

"Running or car today?" My mom asked as I thought.

"I'll take a walk." I said and she smiled nodding.

She kissed my cheek and gave me a bottle of orange juice with a bagel.

"Bye bubba." I said kissing the top of Chase's head.

Chase was my little brother. We were about 5-6 years apart. He was in 5th grade while I was a sophomore.

"Have a nice walk sweetheart." My dad said kissing the top of my head before I left.

I've always like walking I stead of a car. It's less likely to get in a car wreck like I did when I was younger. I had a fear of driving for awhile but I got over it. I still choose to walk or run though.

When I got to the school in less than 10 minutes I pulled my bag into the locker when I saw a group of soccer girls walk by.

When one dropped something next to me she apologized and I picked it up for her.

I looked up and it was that same captain that seems to run into me everywhere I go.

"Sweatshirt? Chase Alantic. Pretty good song artist if you tell me." She said trying to make small talk.

"Here's your keys." I mumbled and walked away rejecting the conversation.

I walked into the library grabbing a random book off the shelf and started to read.

"Computer fixed?" Someone said walking in.

I took a big sigh and walked to the counter grabbing the scanner so I could scan. When I looked up I saw that same girl.

"Ooh. Rejecting conversations again? Don't worry I'll be out in a flash." She said and I stayed quiet.

"I just need a new chromebook. Almost all the keys are off the keyboard." She said and I questioned her.

"My brother took the keys off and played with them. If you were wondering..." she said and I nodded grabbing a new chromebook.

"That's gonna be 5$ for having to pay for the chromebook." I muttered and she took out her wallet giving me a 5.

I gave her a new set of chromebook as she smiled at me working.

"You come here in the mornings?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Right sorry... my bad no conversations." She said and once again I just stayed quiet like the quiet person I am.

"You always this quiet?" She asked and I just sighed.

"Sorry. Sorry. I know I'm just can't help my questions. Can you at least answer one?" She asked and I looked at her.

"What's your name?" She asked and I laughed.

"You seemingly have a cute laugh for a quiet person." She said.

"Cassidy Dawson." I said and she smiled.

"The name fits you." She said and I looked at her.

"Miss... your chromebook is ready." I said and she looked down at the new one.