Ch. 25 Last Goodbye

"Everyone's ready." Jocelyn said all bundlled up with Aubrey sitting in her carseat and L.A. sitting right next to her.

Jocelyn sat in the passengers seat while I was driving.

It was winter and I was nervous it had been three moths and nothing had happened, but soon as you let your guard down it would get you.

"Jason are you okay?" Jocelyn asked looking at me concerndly.

"Yeah just excited to got to the beach." I lied giving a fake smile.

Jocelyn had planned a trip to the beach and invited L.A. to go along with us because she wanted to watch Aubrey when me and her were gonna go out. The reason why were going to the beach was because Jocelyn hated winter.

"Okay let's get going bitches!" L.A. shouted tickling Aubrey making her laugh.

"L.A. don't say that!" Jocelyn said turning towards L.A. "I don't want you corrupting my daughter with swear words."

"Like your mom did with you." L.A. replied back giving Jocelyn a sly smile.

I couldn't help but laugh. Jocelyn glared at me and I stopped.

"whatever, just no more." Jocelyn said trying not to laugh.

"Okay mama duck." L.A. said giving her a salute.

We began driving down the main road to try and get to the highway, we had to take a small bridge to get there.

"Ninety-Nine people in Jocelyn's bed, Ninety-Nine people in bed, She gets laid Aubrey pops out now no ones in her bed anymore." L.A. jokingly sang.

We all laughed including Jocelyn who turned and slapped L.A.'s leg.

We were all having fun, but before I knew it a truck came out of no where hitting the car on my side and we began skidding on the ice flipping and rolling.

"Jason!" Jocelyn yelled grabbing my hand.

I turned behind me to see L.A. craddling Aubrey. Then everything went black.

I woke up to hear a voice.

"Jason get up hurry!" The voice yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Kimiko looking at me.

"Kimiko." I said taking her hand.

I looked around me to see everything was gray.

"Aubrey NO!" I heard Jocelyn yell.

I turned to see her laying on the ground covered in blood with L.A. kneeling beside Jocelyn both all bloody.

"No." I said. "I'm too late.

"Jocelyn! She's not breathing." L.A. said sobbing.

"Kimiko help me." I begged to her tears streaming down my face.

"Jason I don't know how." Kimiko said also crying.

A light began to shine and a voice came out which sounded like one of the council members from the angel court.

"Your too late Jason." The voice said. "You chose love over Heaven, someone has to take your place and sadly she has your blood running through her veins."

"No." I said craddling over Aubrey.

"God please help!" I heard Jocelyn yell.

The light began moving towards Aubrey, but I stepped in the way letting the light take me instead.

I heard Aubrey cough.

"Aubrey, oh god thank you." Jocelyn said holding her while crying.

"She's okay Jason." Kimiko said taking my hand.

"Good." I said as the light began to shine brighter and the voices of Jocelyn and L.A. began to become quieter and quieter.

"Jason." I heard Jocelyn yell.

I looked over at the distance to see my body laying there lifeless.

"Sacrifice." I said looking over at Kimiko.

"Sacrifice." Kimiko said with a sad smile.

I turned toward the light.

"Jocelyn, I love you and Aubrey with all my heart forever and always." I said as I walked into the light not hearing or seeing Jocelyn all I knew was that they were going to be okay becuase love is stronger than death.