Ch. 17 Jason & Jocelyn Forever

I was fixing my hair and putting on my makeup. I was getting ready for my date with Jason he was taking me too Carol's Diner so no one could see Jason.
I had my hair curled and my make up was on point. I was wearing a Paris style red skirt with a black and white striped shirt and tights with black heeled ankle boots.
I felt pretty I walked downstairs to see Jason with his hair combed and wearing a blue denim dress up shirt and pants with light brown vans.
We were a great couple what can I say we looked good together the beauty and her beast.
"Are you ready?" Jason asked taking my hand.
"We both are." I said rubbing my stomach.
"Good." He said with a smile.
We got in the car and began driving down to Greenvalleys towards Carol's Diner.
We made it there by eight and sat down ready to get are food on.
"Jocelyn I love you." Jason said smiling.
I blushed. "I love you too."
I kissed him.
I was in Heaven with being able to feel Jason like a human being again it felt amazing my depression had left the building.
The waitress came and took our orders. I was being extremely kind.
"So what's the special occasion?" I asked Jason taking a sip from my iced tea.
"No reason." Jason said obviously lying.
I knew Jason was lying because his voice went from deep to somewhat pitched up.
"Oh. okay." I said with a smile.
"What are you planning Ms. Jocelyn?" Jason asked me looking at me weirdly.
"I'm not I'm just trying to figure out what you have planned." I said turning my head.
He laughed.
Our food arrived and we began eating I of course was having a nice veggie salad, while carnivore Jason was eating a two patty banzai burger.
"So seriously what do you have in store?" I asked impatiently.
"You'll have to wait and see." Jason said with a wink.
I hated surprises. I didn't like the point in waiting to receive a gift or something of that sort.
"Ugh." I said with a sigh.
Jason laughed again. "The more you complain the longer the wait."
"Fine." I said. "But you shouldn't keep a pregnant woman's waiting."
We both laughed.
We finished dinner and he took me back to my house instead where L.A. was standing there with Summer holding flowers. I turned to see my friend Yonce holding a microphone.
"How did you get Yonce here?" I asked.
"It wasn't easy she slapped me hard when L.A. brought her over to see me." He said laughing.
I stepped forward and L.A. and Summer threw flower petals at me, as Yonce began singing.
"Your the light, your the night, your the color of my blood." She sang.
I looked over at Jason who took my hand for a dance.
"What's all this?" I asked my heart pounding.
"You'll see." He said twirling me around.
"What are you waiting for!" Yonce sang beautifully. "Love me like you do, L,L love me like you do."
"Jason." I said shakily.
Before I could say anything else Jason began talking.
"Jocelyn Rivers you are my everything, and the one person I want to be with forever and always." He said with a smile.
Tears filled my eyes.
"Jocelyn Rivers." Jason said getting down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"
He pulled out a box with a beautiful ring. It was golden with a pink heart shaped diamond.
"Omg Jason yes!" I said taking the ring and kissing him.
Summer, Yonce and L.A. all clapped and Cheered.
I hugged him tears streaming down my face I was the happiest girl in the whole wide world.
"Some dreams do come true." Jason whispered into my ear.
I smiled. "Don't they always."