Ch. 14 L.A. Baby

Jocelyn and I were strolling through her back yard waiting for L.A. To give us answers about how I was still alive.
It was weird the last thing I had remembered was Kimiko yelling at me about something, probably Jocelyn. Then Poof I was here with Jocelyn.
It didn't make much sense it felt as if someone was using me for something but why?
"Babe your really tense are you okay?" Jocelyn asked.
"Yeah I'm fine just wondering what's taking L.A. so long. I responded back.
I was particularly not lying to her I didn't want her freaking out on me for not remembering.
"Guys I think I found the answer!" L.A. staid running towards us.
Me and Jocelyn both got off the swing and walking towards her.
"Well what is it!" I yelled with excitement.
"Your a fallen angel brought back to save the universe." L.A. said with joy filling in her eyes.
Jocelyn and I looked at each other.
"I don't think so L.A. because I don't have any powers." I said crossing my arms.
I spaced off again as Jocelyn and L.A. started talking about baby names. How did this happen?
"Earth to Jason!" Jocelyn said snapping her fingers in my face.
"What?" I said looking towards Jocelyn.
She glared at me. "Pay attention this is serious."
"Okay, okay." I said trying to focus on L.A.
"You said you guys could only talk in your dreams am I correct." L.A. said pointing her fingers at us.
"Yes." Jocelyn and I said at the same time.
"Okay, what if Jocelyn created this poltergeist type thing and brought you back?" L.A. questioned.
I looked at her, at least we are getting somewhere maybe dreaming did bring me back to life.
"True love." I said.
"Hmm?" Jocelyn said turning to me.
"What if true love brought me back?" I said grabbing Jocelyn's hand.
"Maybe." Jocelyn said with a smile.
"Nah, probably not because in many love stories when someone dies that means they die you know what I mean." L.A. said with a smile.
"Don't ruin the moment." I said glaring at her.
"Sorry." She said covering her mouth.
I turned back to Jocelyn. "instead of focusing on how I got here why don't we focus on each other."
I kissed her passionately.
"Not trying to be a third wheel, but can you not do that." L.A. said crossing her arms.
We stopped and looked at L.A.
"Sorry." I said.
"Hey why don't we go out to eat." Jocelyn said standing up from her chair.
"What about me?" I asked.
"You can go too." Jocelyn said looking confused.
"I'm supposed to be dead remember." I said looking at her like if she was stupid.
"I know a place with good ice cream it's in the next town over." L.A. said grabbing her car keys.
"Seems legit." I said walking with them down the driveway to L.A.'s car.
We started driving for a good hour until we reached our destination.
It was a restaurant called Carol's Diner.
I saw kids who went to Greenvalleys here like Alejandra Bulimwartez with her friend Zadea Josin.
They probably didn't remember me which was a good thing because I didn't want to be recognized at all.
"What do you want?" Jocelyn asked.
"I actually don't want ice cream I want a cheeseburger." I said with a smile.
"Oooo Me too!" L.A. said with a clap.
I looked at her weirdly.
L.A. was hyper all the time it didn't make sense. Plus how her and Jocelyn were best friends sense Jocelyn is so timid and L.A. is a party girl, what can you say opposites attract.
We sat down at are table and waited for the waitress to give us our food.
"So have you thought of any baby names?" L.A asked taking a sip from her coke.
"No actually we haven't." Jocelyn said swirling her soda with a straw.
"If it's a boy he should be named after me." I said with a laugh.
"His named would be Jason Gale Goulding." Jocelyn said with a smile.
"And for a girl?" L.A. asked.
"I don't know maybe Cornelia, like Jason's mothers name." Jocelyn said looking at me.
"No she would get jumped for having that name." I said with a laugh.
"And what would you name her?" L.A. asked. "Mr. Snappy."
I laughed. "I would name her Jocelyn-Aubrey Alexandra Goulding, but Aubrey for short."
"That's actually a good name." L.A. and Jocelyn both said at the same time.
We all laughed.
We ate are food and continued the night laughing, and having a good time, It was one of the best nights that I had since I "came back to life." I was honestly thinking that this would be the rest of my life, Happy and full of love.