Ch. 4 Dreaming with Jason

I ran up and kissed him it felt so real like he was actually here with me.
"You don't know how much I missed you Jocelyn." Jason said caressing my face.
I looked down to see I was wearing a red dress with matching pumps my hair was did up in a nice bun.
"It's really you Jason." I said kissing him again.
We stared at each other for what seems like an hour like twilight status when Bella and Edward just kept looking at each other.
"Let's go for a walk." Jason said taking my hand.
Out of no where The Other Side by Jason Derulo started playing as if we were being followed by a stereo.
"Wanna dance." Jason said guiding me through the rose petals.
"Of course." I replied following him there.
We danced to that song for hours it seemed like it was on replay for hours. I was actually smiling for the first time loving this moment.
"I love you." Jason said looking into my eyes.
"I love you too." I replied back kissing him.
It seemed like my dream got dark and we were looking at the stars he was showing my Orion's Belt and the Big Dipper. This was the best thing that happened to me since Homecoming when Jason and made love for the first time.
"I wish it could be like this forever." I said.
"Me too." Jason replied looking at me smiling at me like if I was the most amazing thing he ever laid eyes on.
"Why didn't this happen sooner?" I asked not asking for a response.
Jason didn't answer he just looked back at the stars uncertainly.
"What do you want to do now Jocelyn this is your dream world." Jason asked smiling at me trying to change the topic.
"I want to be with you forever." I said sitting up.
"You know that's not possible Jocelyn." Jason said solemnly.
"It can be." I stated. "I could-"
I was cut off by Jason before I could say anything.
"Don't even say it Jocelyn you are not going to kill yourself for me." Jason said looking at me in the eyes.
"Why not?" I asked getting angry.
"Because it's wrong you have a lot going for you in life." He replied back at me.
"What the fuck do I have going on for me in this clinic Jason tell me what?" I screamed at him.
"Hope." Jason replied back. "You have hope Jocelyn."
I looked at him as much as I hated to admit it he was right a lot of people had hope in me like Ms. Sanders and Summer.
"Can we fly to the moon." I asked.
"Anything" Jason said with a smile.
Soon as I knew it we were flying to the moon holding hands and flying across Saturn's rings past Mars and Venus just flying in the atmosphere.
"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked Jason.
"I'll always be with Jocelyn Always." Jason replied back with a smile.
"Jocelyn it's six thirty time to wake up" I heard a nurses voice say echoing.
"I don't wanna go." I said to Jason holding his hand.
"I'll see you in your dreams darling." Jason said.
Jason started leaving before I heard him say something.
"Jocelyn! I forgot something." Jason yelled.
"What did you forget with me?" I asked.
"My Heart." Jason said with smile.
I woke up to see a nurse smiling at me.
"Morning Jocelyn. She said.
"Good morning to you too." I replied back with a smile.
I was shocked I did that it was the first time I smiled ever since I entered this place.